President Akufo-Addo’s MCE nominee for Krachi West, Emmanuel Jalula, has said that he is confident of a 100% endorsement from the Assembly Members on October 5.
Mr Jalula assured the Municipality that he will continue the good work done by the outgoing MCE.
“The outgoing MCE, Mr Nti Osei Douglas, is my very close friend and I have seen the great job he has done for the Municipality and hope to continue where he stopped,” he stated.
He noted that governance is a continuous process and so all the development projects started by Mr Osei Nti would be completed before he begins new ones.
Mr Jalula made this known to JoyNews after he was nominated for the position.
He said that with his experience, having worked in various positions and also as an indigene, he is hopeful to meet the expectations of his people.
He promised to have an open-door policy by bringing all on board irrespective of political affiliations.
Emmanuel Jalula therefore appealed to the Assembly Members to help confirm him so as to continue with the development projects started by his predecessor. He was grateful to the President for the confidence reposed on him.
Mr Jalula commended the outgoing MCE, Osei Nti Douglas for his leadership role during his tenure as MCE. He also commended the Chiefs for their support in maintaining peace and harmony
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- My wife got to know she was pregnant after robbery attack – Akesse Brempong
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- Ambulance case: State abusing its prosecutorial powers – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- Kylian Mbappe replaces Hugo Lloris as France national team captain
- AFCON 2023Q: Black Stars hold first training at Baba Yara Stadium [Photos]
- Alpha Beta Christian College wins 2nd Inter-School Girls Debate Championship
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- NDC Parliamentary primaries: We’re not protecting any sitting MP – Sammy Gyamfi
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- MFWA to hold national-level forum on misinformation, peace and democratic consolidation today
- MFWA builds capacity of journalists in fact-checking
- We have developed key interventions to safeguard clients pension funds- Enterprise Trustees
- ECG building dockets on those who have stolen power – Samuel Mahama
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training