Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage, has said she needs a private jet following her performance at King Charles III’s coronation concert.
Taking to her Instagram story, the singer stated that she needed a private jet because of her many luggages.
Sharing a clip of her long line of suitcases causing obstruction at a UK airport, Tiwa Savage wrote, “I’ve told you people I need a PJ [private jet]. Anyway, thank you, England. And we are off again.”
This comes after Tiwa Savage stunned many with her performance at the historical coronation of the British monarch, King Charles III on Sunday evening at the Windsor Castle.
The Nigerian singer thrilled guests with her song “Keys To The Kingdom” – a song she recorded with Mr Eazi on Beyoncé’s “The Lion King’’ album.
- Medical negligence: Can you sue a chiropractor for the wrong diagnosis and treatment?
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- It’s tough without my dad – Akwaboah
- Florida: 13ft alligator killed after it was spotted with human remains in its mouth
- Alan Kyerematen, Sammy Gyamfi and others mourn with Kwame A Plus at late father’s funeral
- FDA sensitizes traders and patients on medicine adverse reactions
- Mohbad: Nigerian nurse association says health worker who treated late singer not registered
- Graduated students urged to keep developing their skills for success
- Building contractor accused of defiling his stepdaughter freed
- 21500 healthcare workers benefit from health workforce programme
- France to end its military presence in Niger by end of 2023 – Macron
- Ghana’s gross reserves stood at 1.0 month of import cover in August 2023; trade surplus hits $2.016bn – BoG
- Alan to speak on Monday on political future after quitting NPP flagbearer race
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch