Audio By Carbonatix
Kumawood actor, Bill Asamoah, has said stories circulating that he was involved in an accident on Monday are fake.
The actor had already taken to his Instagram page to advise fans and followers to ignore the claims.
However, speaking in an interview later, he explained that people are still worried despite his post.
According to him, he has been receiving calls from journalists but has been unable to respond to their calls due to his work schedule. Bill Asamoah added that he is hail and hearty.
The actor said although he is not bothered when fake news are posted about him, his friends and family are usually worried.
He noted that many of his people were worried and others called him in a panic mood.
Bill Asamoah noted that this is not the first time he has seen blogs publish fake news about him.
Earlier in January, the actor had to dismiss rumours he had lost his mother.
He explained that he did not know the woman the writers were posting as his mother and asked them to desist from the practice.
Latest Stories
-
World Cup reality check: Mexico outclass Ghana with 2-0 win in Puebla friendly
24 minutes -
Free speech: MFWA slams ‘weaponisation’ of state laws
43 minutes -
NITA defends ICT fees, rejects claims of ‘digital coup’
1 hour -
UN releases $60m from central fund to tackle lethal Ebola outbreak
2 hours -
“Put people first” – Vice-President tells global financial giants at ACI Congress
3 hours -
Vice-President commissions 100 new Metro Mass buses
4 hours -
“You do not need my permission” – Bagbin clears misconception over arresting MPs
4 hours -
Ice baths, almond milk, meditation and a ‘house like a hospital’: The secrets of Salah’s success
5 hours -
Lupita Nyong’o rejects criticism of Helen of Troy role
6 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: GN Savings and Loans licence restoration and the Abronye bail debate
6 hours -
Putin vows retaliation after accusing Ukraine of hitting student dormitory
6 hours -
2026 ACI World Congress: In Accra, a quiet reframe of how emerging markets see themselves
6 hours -
No break-in, no theft at Ashaiman showroom – Hisense Ghana clarifies
6 hours -
This Saturday on Newsfile: Attack on free speech and return of GN Bank
7 hours -
Opinion: The evidence before High Court continues to expose weakness of the Republic’s case against Wontumi
7 hours