The Municipal Chief Executive (MCE) for Ketu South Municipality, Maxwell Lugudor says during his tenure in office, the Municipality will be the cleanest in the country.
Speaking to the media, Mr Lugudor stated that Ketu South is well positioned as a major traveler hub in the Volta Region and Ghana as a whole, hence the need to make it more attractive to investors and tourists.
Mr Lugudor noted that just like in China and other developed countries, he will introduce sweeping of the main streets when businesses are over.
“I will make sure that the streets especially the major ones are well swept and kept neat all the time to attract investments and tourists to the Municipality ” Mr Lugudor said.
Moving around the Municipality days after his confirmation, the MCE indicated that one of his major priorities is to improve the sanitation issues in the Municipality.
He commended Zoomlion company for their role in keeping the municipality clean and tidy.
Meanwhile, Mr Lugudor has urged the residents to throw in their support to ensure the vision of the President for the Municipality is realized.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- T-bills auction: Government fails to meet target again; interest rates still surging
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- The IMF programme has been designed with an extension in mind – Prof Bokpin
- IMF deal: There is a lot of pain; government must first calm the market – Prof Bokpin
- Government should have called a national meeting before announcing 0.5% compensation reduction -Labour expert
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- From Eric’s Diary: A scammer’s hi
- Menstrual hygiene: NDC Volta Regional Women’s Wing distributes pads to Ketasco girls
- Pensioner Bondholders to resume picketing on Thursday
- MLGWUI encourages Bono returnees to become sustainable entrepreneurs after return home
- Member of Parliament Mustapha Ussif donates ambulance to Yizesi community
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- Build and entrench Ghana’s own policy credibility without IMF anchor – IEA to current and future governments
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- Luv Fm leads sanitary pad donation to girls in Amansie Central District
- Eastern Region: FDA steps up training for packaged water producers
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead