The Chief Executive Officer of Engineers & Planners Ltd and Dzata Cement Ltd, Mr. Ibrahim Mahama on Tuesday donated 500 bags of cement to the 1998 year group of the Presbyterian Senior High School, Presec-Legon.
The donation is towards the building of the PRESEC Ceremonial Grounds Project, a legacy Initiative by the 1998 Alumni.
This was after they reached out to him to support the school with 450 bags of cement, which is the total number of cement they needed for the project.
The donation was done on behalf of Mr. Ibrahim Mahama by his Special Aide Rafik Mahama. The donation was done at the school premises, Accra –Legon.
Speaking to the media, Rafik Mahama said, “Dzata Cement stands for excellence and Presec also stands for excellence and is also one of the best schools in Sub-Saharan Africa.
“We think helping them to critically solve this problem is important to the progress of the student population in the school. PRESEC is not the only school we’ve done this for, but we’ve done and still doing a lot for various institutions and individuals across the country when it comes to giving back to the community or helping the needy.”
Receiving the items on behalf of the school, the headmaster expressed his gratitude to Mr. Ibrahim Mahama.
Mr. David Odjidja indicated that he was excited after engagements with past students resulted in the quest to embark on the project.
According to him, when the project is completed, it will serve a lot of purposes including the organisation of its worship services, entertainment among others.
“When this (project) is done, it will be one of its kind in the country and probably beyond. So, we want to thank you for such a donation to the school,” he said.
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Celebrities should stop being cowards and show up – Efia Odo
- Why Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge chose the Berlin Marathon to prepare for the Paris Olympics
- Vodafone Director calls on SMEs to seize opportunities at upcoming Business Runway event
- FIFA and United Nations Industrial Development Organization meet to discuss collaboration opportunities
- Fuse ODG gets romantic in new single; releases ‘3eak a.m (Waistline)’
- Kotoko is building, so fans should be patient and support – Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
- ‘Cannabis muffins’ given to 90 schoolchildren in South Africa
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered
- Ghana’s economy not yet on a recovery path – Prof. Mensah insists
- Over 5,000 people benefit from free health screening by Lifetime Wells Vision
- We needed someone to get us goals, and Mohammed Kudus did – West Ham boss David Moyes
- Stop lecturing us, Guinea junta leader tells West
- PAC’s order to MMDAs to stop engaging our services is unfortunate and surprising – Zoomlion
- Over 350 farmers receive 53,000 tree crop seedlings in Sekyere Kumawu District
- ‘Things have deteriorated’ – E.L spotted at #OccupyJulorBiHouse protest Day 2