Actor John Dumelo has taken to social media to celebrate his mother, Mrs. Antoinette Ama Ampomah Dumelo.
Madam Antoinette, according to the actor, turned 70 on January 5, 2022.
In a post on Instagram, John Dumelo wrote “Happy 70th Birthday to my mother, Mrs. Antoinette Ama Ampomah Dumelo. A proud Fante and Ashanti woman. Today, we celebrate you. Thank you for everything. God continue to bless you and give you long life and good health. Love u.”
The post was accompanied by some pictures. John Dumelo showed off his mother in some never seen before photos of the now 70-year-old.
This comes two days after the wife of the actor turned businessman, also celebrated her birthday.
“Thanks for everything and may God bless you abundantly. Thanks for being a wonderful mother and wife,” John Dumelo wrote in a post about his wife.
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman named prime minister
- Adopt cutting-edge technologies to manage risks – Dr. Ibn Chambas to insurers
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s statement on state of the economy
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- Cocoa farmers threaten to ‘smuggle’ product to Ivory Coast if producing price is not increased
- There’s no need for media editorial on galamsey – Aisha Huang’s lawyer
- Fatawu Issahaku needs more precision with his shooting – Otto Addo
- Africa Movie Academy Awards: ‘Borga’ tops nomination list, ‘Road To My Father’s Compound’ lands 5 nods
- Lands Ministry begins reclamation of degraded galamsey sites – NAELP Coordinator
- Kirani Ayat responds to the Ghana Tourism Authority
- “Economy is gradually on upswing despite numerous shocks” – Finance Minister
- Credit purchase challenges with prepaid metres being fixed – ECG
- 17 OMCs failed to pay taxes – Auditor-General’s Report
- Government meets fiscal deficit target of 5.3% of GDP, current expenditure contained