Entertainment journalist with The Multimedia Group, Rebecca Tweneboah Darko, has been nominated for Ghana Outstanding Woman Awards 2022.
Becky, as she is also known, expressed her gratitude to the organisers for the recognition after the announcement.
“I am humbled by this and grateful to GOWA for the recognition. This is a big one for me,” she said.
Becky is currently the host and producer of E Vibes, a show designed to celebrate personalities who are doing tremendously in their various fields of work.
She also produces and presents showbiz news on the JoyNews and Joy Prime.
Popularly known for her works as an entertainment journalist with The Multimedia Group capturing incredible moments by interviews with top industry players across the globe such as Rnb Star Akon, American actors Boris Cudjoe, Beninese-American actor Djimon Hounsou, Music group Calema.
Others are Angola’s Perola, Nigeria’s Mr P, Ramsey Noah, Emeka Ike, Desmond Elliot, Chioma Akpotha, Ghana’s Information Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Musicians like Sakodie, Stonebwoy, Samini, Shatta Wale Wiyaala, Diana Hamilton, Actors John Dumelo, Prince David Osei, Dark Suburb and many others.
To vote for Becky, dial 713616# and enter her nominee code, GG 77 or visit www.gowa.askofproductions.com.”
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- YEA increases monthly allowances for Community Protection Assistants
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Minority not against National Cathedral – Haruna Iddrisu
- World Lottery boss, other global lottery leaders in Ghana for ‘NLA@60’
- Reduction of benchmark discount may have contributed to rising inflation – Deloitte
- Dilapidated Adjiringanor ADMA Basic School becoming a death trap
- Over 100 injured in Spanish train collision
- George Addo Jnr: Otto Addo leaves behind a Black Stars squad pregnant with titles
- Ghana need IMF badly, return to Fund will improve government’s fiscal position – Deloitte
- China rolls back strict Covid rules after protests
- World Cup 2022: Croatia ready to challenge ‘terrifying favourites’ Brazil – Zlatko Dalic
- ICUMS operations saves importers over high cost of – Ghana Link
- Tanzania cancels independence celebration, diverts funds to build dormitories for kids
- Ghana to send nurses to UK in exchange for money – Health Minister announces
- Soften your stance, engage bondholders on debt restructuring – government advised
- Completion of Tema-Mpakadan Railway Project to open businesses around Volta Lake – Akufo-Addo
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare