While Stade Rennais hoped to attract Kamaldeen Sulemana, the young Ghanaian striker from Nordsjælland (Denmark) is expected to join Ajax Amsterdam.
Florian Maurice hoped to see Sulemana join Stade Rennais’ attack next season. However, unless a last minute surprise, the 19-year-old from Nordsjælland should be an Ajax player next season.
Favorite in the race for the signature of the fast winger, the Dutch club should complete this move pretty quickly: Sulemana is expected in the coming days by the Dutch leaders for the medical examination prior to the signing of a long-term contract (at least four years).
Sulemana is coming off a successful season in Denmark, where he scored 10 times and delivered 8 assists in 30 matches in all competitions. If the amount of the transfer fee has not filtered – it should exceed € 15m.
Besides Rennes, Nice tried to convince the Ghanaian international.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Livestream: Graphic Business/Stanbic Bank Breakfast meeting
- Namibia braces for protests on Independence Day
- Ambulance case: Our client didn’t authorise LCs – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA and KFC over debt
- Don’t be deterred by criticisms – Akufo-Addo urges EC
- UPSA names new hostel after national icon Nii Amon Kotei
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria
- Stop the arrogance, downsize your government – Fifi Kwetey tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s government suffering a complete collapse of credibility – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo’s government has been the luckiest in terms of resources, they have no excuse – Fifi Kwetey