Ghana’s Premier five star hotel, Labadi Beach Hotel has won three awards at the just ended 5th edition of the Ghana Hotels Association Awards held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The awards include, Best Five Star Hotel of the Year, Most Digitalised Hotel of the Year Award (Five Star Category) and the Most Secure Hotel of the Year Award (Five Star Category).
The award was in recognition of the company’s dedication and commitment to building the hospitality industry as well as being a highly respected advocate for best practices in the tourism sector.
Speaking to the media after receiving the award, the Hotel Manager, David Eduaful expressed delight for winning the awards.
According to him, the first gratitude goes to the Almighty God, then the Board and management of the hotel, staff, and their cherished clients for always patronizing them.
“I am very grateful to see this moment and for winning three prestigious awards in a roll. We are indeed very grateful to God and the organizers for this wonderful honor. This is indeed a testament of our hard work and we say a very big thank you to our management team, staff and clients for always making us number one”, he said.
David Eduaful took the opportunity to urge customers both local and international to keep visiting the award winning hotel anytime they need a place for business and leisure activities in Ghana.
“I want to take this opportunity, to call on everyone to visit Labadi Beach Hotel. We offer you nothing but the best in all our services.”.
This year’s Ghana Hotels Association Awards organized by the Ghana Hotels Association was on the theme ‘Resilience’.
It saw a lot of industry players including Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Mark Okraku Mantey coming together to support and also promote high level of ethics within the sector at the event.
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift
- I’ll release audio recording of Kan Dapaah’s $1m offer to silence me – Barker-Vormawor
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police arresting protesters without a warrant was unlawful – Inusah Fuseini
- Photos and videos: Protesters hit the street on day 3 of #OccupyJulorbiHouse demonstration
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Organisers of demonstrations must respect the law – Gary Nimako
- Ghana is in a leadership crisis; African leaders lack consciousness – Prof Adu-Gyamfi
- MMALABS signs MoU with Spintex Medical Center to boost quality healthcare
- NPP flagbearer race: Bawumia suspends campaign over ongoing limited registration exercise
- Sharaf Mahama celebrates 26th birthday with donation and reading session with kids
- I’m not the 3rd richest man in Ghana – Dr Kwame Addo-Kufuor
- Desist from registering JHS 1 and 2 students for BECE – Public school heads warned
- Bob Menendez steps down as US Senate foreign relations chairman after indictment
- MohBad mourners teargassed at Nigeria’s Lekki toll gate after Lagos concert