Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Bayern Munich made it two wins from two in the Champions League group stage with victory over Dynamo Kyiv.
Lewandowski netted for the sixth successive Champions League game when he opened the scoring from the spot.
And the prolific forward soon doubled Bayern’s lead by firing past Georgiy Bushchan from Thomas Muller’s pass.
Serge Gnabry thumped in a third before Leroy Sane and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting wrapped it up.
Bayern have now scored eight goals in their opening two Group E games.
They sit top with maximum points and visit Benfica, currently second on four points, in their next European game.
- Provisional 2021 WASSCE results released with 3,667 candidates’ withheld
- 9 dead, several others injured in accident at Gindabuo
- NSMQ 2021: ‘Learn to lose graciously’ – Primetime replies Presec on ‘raw deal’ claims
- 2021 WASSCE: Over 45% of candidates failed in Maths and English Language
- Police issues warrant for the arrest of Nhyiaeso MP
- ‘E-levy is not compulsory; if you don’t want to pay, don’t do ‘MoMo’ – Carlos Ahenkorah
- Prempeh College’s interactive screen was locked through no fault of theirs during NSMQ finale – Primetime Limited reveals
- 2 new banks coming soon – Banking Consultant
- Don’t be capricious, admit motion to set aside approval of 2022 budget – Muntaka to First Deputy Speaker
- 3 students arrested over schoolboy’s death in Nigeria
Lyon deducted point for crowd trouble against Marseille & Dimitri Payet
Barcelona out of Champions League after defeat against Bayern
Today’s front pages: Thursday, December 9, 2021
GOIL withdraws from Association of OMCs over accusations of government interference in fuel price review
There’s inequitable distribution of learning outcomes within education system – Kofi Asare
Green Tech: Ghana to get electric vehicle assembling plant
Entertainment centre partners Ghana Health Service to encourage vaccination in Kumasi
Violent extremism is real; be vigilant, report suspicious characters – Peace Council urges communities
GOIL denies government’s hand in latest fuel price review
Blacksmith arrested in Afram Plains for manufacturing guns for armed robbers
Ghana’s Nana Danso features in Johnnie Walker’s ‘The Ones Who Keep Walking’ film
Let people living with disabilities tell their own stories – US Ambassador to Ghana
Covid: New Plan B rules on working from home and masks announced for England
‘May God continue to bless you’ – Akufo-Addo tells Kufuor
I have the blueprint to the Grammys – MOG Music