BBC Industrials Limited has donated to products of Leyland, Leylac and Gold paints to the School of Pharmacy under the College of Health Sciences at the University of Ghana.
This is in support of the completion of painting the new three-storey building and its existing management offices and staff block at the School.
The Dean of the School of Pharmacy Prof. Isaac Julius Asiedu-Gyekye, on behalf of the Provost, Rev. Prof. Patrick F. Ayeh-Kumi, along with the School Administrator, Susan Fosua Okan received the products.
The products were handed over by Andre Ibrahim, the Operations Manager of BBC Industrials.
Prof. Isaac Julius Asiedu-Gyekye commended the gesture and thanked the donors for their contribution towards the infrastructural development of the School.
He urged other partners of the School to follow the steps and initiative of BBC Industrials to support the School of Pharmacy and the University of Ghana to meet its challenges for better education.
Mr Ibrahim said the contribution is part of the company’s social responsibility towards supporting better education.
He pledged the continuous support of BBC Industrials to the University and looked forward to beneficial collaborations between both institutions in the coming future.
The Operations Manager took the opportunity to tell the story of the company founded in 1964.
He said with over 50 years of dedication and hard work, the company has laid a solid foundation for the production of high-quality products.
BBC Industrials have developed a wide range of decorative and protective home and industrial products such as high-performance Acrylic paints, Emulsion paints, Oil paints, Primers, Finishes, Adhesives and Thinners.
- University of Ghana wins $165 million judgement debt case
- Ghanaian musician stripped off pants by military men
- Heir apparent to Yaa Naa Mahama Abubakari Mahama II passes on
- It does not make sense any longer to buy treasury bills – Prof Lord Mensah
- BoG increases policy rate to 22%; cost of borrowing to shoot up significantly
- Pastor cries on TV for forgiveness from best friend he accused of sleeping with his wife
- Key directors, management of UT and Capital banks prosecuted for criminal offences – EOCO, BoG report
- BoG uncovers ¢116.7m untraceable investments of collapsed MFCs, S&Ls and Finance House firms
- NPP writes to Alan Kyerematen, Adorye summoned over ‘Aduro Wo So Health Walk’
- Girl injects herself with boyfriend’s HIV-positive blood “to prove her love”
Sunyani airport reopening will stimulate economic growth, healthcare – Bono Regional Minister
eCedi will not be operated on blockchain technology – BoG
7 arrested for allegedly killing 2 over witchcraft accusation
Bright Simons: Is the Bank of Ghana losing the plot?
Imprisonment of fishers will be enacted in our laws – Fisheries Minister
Former beauty queen Penelope Jones-Mensah supports Dzelukope
Reggae music is not dead – Ras Kuuku
Always have faith in what you do – Sarkodie inspires fans with throwback pictures
Boy, 16, drowns after allegedly insulting river god
Japan urges its young people to drink more to boost economy
Increasing policy rate will not bring down rising inflation – Financial Advisor
As Ghana gets poorer, Ofori-Atta’s Databank gets richer – KKD fumes at company’s role as advisors for some loan transactions
Leave Otto Addo to take a decision on Asamoah Gyan – Elvis Afriyie Ankrah
It is not too late to review Free SHS to ensure quality – Mahama to government
Increasing policy rate to 22% good but cap government borrowing – Finance lecturer to BoG