As Social Democrats, the National Democratic Congress (NDC) subscribes to a compassionate political philosophy tha seeks to create opportunities for all to develop to their fullest potential.
We believe that our pursuit of economic prosperity for all Ghanaians can best be achieved through appropriate regulation and strategic investments.
The NDC is, therefore, committed to using the legal, fiscal, and trade instruments at our disposal, in an inclusive effort, to safeguard the jobs of
today and create sustainable jobs for the future.
This Manifesto is our Social Contract between the people of Ghana and the NDC Government.
Creating a bright future for Ghana and our people means delivering on our Social Contract and ensuring that the vision comes to life.
In our quest to build a sustainable society with opportunities for all, we will continue to prioritise quality education and skills development as the cornerstone of progress.
We will embark on a $10 billion accelerated infrastructural plan, dubbed the ‘Big Push’, which will drive jobs and entrepreneurial agenda.
We, in the NDC, re-dedicate ourselves to the expansion of economic freedom and opportunities by providing incentives for small businesses to grow, as well as, encourage local community development.
In addition, we will build an environment for digital transformation and domestic manufacturing to support job creation.
Our overarching goal is to deliver Jobs, Prosperity, and More. To achieve this, John Dramani Mahama will focus on delivering on the following development priorities over the next four years:
Fixing the Economy and Uniting Against Poverty
• Promoting Human Development
• Providing Infrastructure for Accelerated Growth
• Creating Sustainable and Decent Jobs “Edwuma Pa”
• Promoting Good Governance, Anti-Corruption, and Accountability
• Deepening International Relations and Foreign Affairs.
Find the manifesto of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) below.
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- If Funny Face and I get back together, you’d just be the fool – Vanessa mocks naysayers
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame
- Karpowership and TTU give Subri River Reserve life with tree planting exercise
- SDGs Advisory Unit partners with Forestry Commission to plant 1000 seedlings
- Sudan rivals agree 24-hour truce, Saudi Arabia says
- Burkina Faso offers bounty for 20 ‘wanted terrorists’
- Boy, 14, hired to animate Spider-Man film
- OSP’s invite should extend to current IMCIM members – Dr Ken Ashigbey
- I wish Ghana could be like Germany – Prof Frimpong-Boateng on Green Ghana project
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Ali Jihami of Ghandour Cosmetics wins coveted Marketing Icon of the Year Award again