Audio By Carbonatix
Meagan Good supported her rumoured beau, Jonathan Majors during his Tuesday court appearance as he faces assault and harassment charges.
The “Think Like a Man” actress and the “Lovecraft Country” alum held hands as they entered and exited the Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City.
Good, 41, wore a nude dress and matching trench coat. She completed her look with a nude clutch and a pair of sunglasses.
Majors, 33, donned a wrinkled dark brown blazer, white button up and a pair of brown slacks.

(AP)
During the court appearance, Judge Rachel S. Pauley set an Aug. 3 date for a trial in Majors’ case following his March arrest.

At the time, the “Creed III” star was arrested on charges that included alleged strangulation after his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari claimed they got into an altercation. He was released on his own recognizance with an order of protection.

While the strangulation charge has been dropped, Majors still faces charges of misdemeanour assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.
Majors’ attorney, Priya Chaudhry, vehemently denied that her client has committed any wrongdoing and previously claimed he is actually the victim of physical assault, not his ex.

The attorney submitted video footage into evidence that featured the alleged victim partying at Loosie’s Nightclub at the Moxy Hotel in Manhattan, shortly after the alleged fight had occurred.
Majors’ ex-girlfriend was granted a full temporary restraining order in April.
Per the Hollywood Reporter, the judge informed Majors and his attorney, Priya Chaudhry, on Tuesday that the actor must continue to obey the full stay-away order for protection, which includes no contact with his ex.

“Within a few weeks of these false allegations, we provided the District Attorney with evidence of Mr. Majors’ innocence,” Chaudhry told Page Six in a statement Tuesday. “Last week, we delivered additional compelling evidence to the District Attorney, clearly proving Grace Jabbari’s assault on Jonathan Majors and not the other way around.
“This evidence includes videos of Ms. Jabbari’s frenzied attack on Mr. Majors and his running away from her. We also provided photographs illustrating the injuries she inflicted on Mr. Majors and photos of his clothing torn as a direct consequence of Ms. Jabbari’s violent actions.”
Chaudhry said she “strongly requested the District Attorney dismiss all charges against Mr. Majors immediately and initiate proceedings against Ms. Jabbari, holding her accountable for her crimes.”
Latest Stories
-
What is wrong with us: Africans know mining, but do not understand the business and consequences of mining
2 minutes -
Ghana Sports Fund begins grassroots field assessment in Volta North, uncovers talent and infrastructure gaps
4 minutes -
Persons with disabilities are not objects of pity — Volta Social Welfare Director urges mindset shift
15 minutes -
Burkina Faso attack: Desist from sharing gory images of victims – Muntaka
28 minutes -
Political scientist supports NDC dual-role directive, calls for legal backing
38 minutes -
GH¢5.7bn haemorrhage: Ghana’s tomato crisis exposed as Chamber of Agribusiness unveils 2030 rescue plan
42 minutes -
Fifi Kwetey slams opponents of directive on dual roles as ‘greedy’ and ‘mercenaries’
1 hour -
Analyst condemns victim-shaming in Russian exploitation saga
1 hour -
Ghana’s Blue Economy in 2026: Taking actions now, leveraging blue resources for sustainable growth
1 hour -
I was once a ‘Bob no rank’; Everybody will have their turn — Afenyo to TESCON members
1 hour -
Tony Aidoo urges NDC to focus on policy communication, not personal praise for Mahama
2 hours -
Akuafoɔ Anidasoɔ: A new dawn for Ghana’s farmers
2 hours -
NTC announces eligibility criteria and registration details for 2026 GTLE 1
2 hours -
No public land to be allocated without minister’s prior approval – Armah-Buah announces sweeping reforms to protect state lands
2 hours -
Ashanti Regional Minister inaugurates spatial planning committees, unveils plan to restore Kumasi’s green glory
3 hours
