Megan Thee Stallion showed off her wild side this weekend in a duo of bold animal-inspired catsuits.
The newly blonde rapper took to Instagram to debut her standout look in a striped one-piece ensemble, complete with a two-tone colorway, cinched belt, and sheer finish.
As for footwear, the “Body” musician elevated her look further in towering stiletto sandals; the heels came set atop a sleek pointed toe with securing straps across the ankle and toe.
Earlier in the weekend, the Grammy Award-winning artist modeled another printed look outside her home. This time around, her matching shirt and leggings came coated in leopard spots. Though her shoes couldn’t be seen in the snaps, her metallic Louis Vuitton shoulder bag was not to be missed.
While her music career is launching off the charts, Megan Thee Stallion also racked up a series of high-profile deals in the fashion industry. She previously starred in Puma’s campaign to promote its Cali Sport sneaker back in November 2019 as well as inked a deal with Fashion Nova for spring ’20; the 5-foot-10 star’s capsule offers jeans for taller frames. Additionally, the rapper made an appearance in Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty lingerie brand’s summer ’20 campaign and Coach’s spring ’21 presentation.
She also serves as a judge on HBO Max’s “Legendary” which premiered on the platform in May 2020; the series is a voguing competition inspired by the underground ballroom community. With members from different “houses” competing for a $100,000 prize, Megan The Stallion serves as a judge for the battles along with actress Jameela Jamil, celebrity stylist Law Roach, and dancer Leiomy Maldonado, also known as the “Wonder Woman of Vogue.”
- Four charged for violating restrictions on public gathering at Christ Embassy ‘Pneumatica Night’
- NSMQ 2021: PRESEC beats Achimota, Chemu and Odorgonno SHS to be crowned Regional Champions
- Police secures restraining order against #FixTheCountry protest on May 9
- Akufo-Addo accepts Kissi Agyebeng’s nomination as Special Prosecutor, seeks Parliamentary approval
- What is the big deal? – Brigitte Dzogbenuku on WGHS refusing to let students fast
- Our job is to fix problems; we are fixing them – Bawumia
- Dominic Ayine questions independence of judiciary following Supreme Court’s adjudication of 2020 election petition
- #FixTheCountry: We’ll use the courts to set aside order against May 9 protest – Economic Fighters League
- Ghana takes delivery of 350,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccines
- GSE gives 4 firms time to submit 2020 financial statements
I had sex with a goat, masturbated 6 times a day – Victim of sexual abuse recounts
Chinese rocket set to crash back to Earth at unknown location
More than 50 killed in fight over water resources in Central Asia
Oldest human burial in Africa found – A child laid to rest with pillow 78,000 years ago
He blocked me just a day after we had sex – Lady recounts
Feuding factions in Osu chieftaincy dispute smoke peace pipe after decades of unresolved conflict
Eden Hazard apologises to Real Madrid fans for laughing with Chelsea players
Legon Cities deny Bashir Hayford’s dismissal rumors
Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 23
Fix our road or we’ll fix it ourselves with your revenue – Darisalam youth to Central Gonja District Assembly
Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
Prince Philip’s cause of death has been confirmed
Child shoots three at school, police say