Women often give off the vibe that you are nothing if you are not, at least, six feet tall with the chiseled body of a rock star and bulging muscles of a relentless gym rat.
Guys, relax. All of that is apparently banter as it does not reflect the whole truth of what women find attractive.
As opposed to what they’d make you believe, women actually have weird attractions and below are some of the most surprising ones.
1. Gray hair
Young women seem to have a thing for gray hair. Not necessarily a full head of it, but just enough speckle of it and you’ll have them drooling all over you.
It’s probably a thing to do with women preferring older men to younger, inexperienced ones.
2. The happy trail
You know that thin line of hair that teases from your stomach and disappears into your pants?
It’s makes certain women breathless and excited. No wonder they call it the happy trail.
Some women are attracted to the fading signs left behind by healed wounds.
They say they are rugged, masculine, exciting and hot.
4. Not so tall guys
Rejoice, short guys!
All hope is not lost, apparently. In a world of constant romanticizing of 6 feet plus, there are women who are actually drawn to something radically different.
In an opinion poll conducted on Reddit, women say they have a thing for short dudes.
“I just think tall guys are kinda intimidating. I like to have conversations at face level.”
Guys, just look at God!
5. Talkative guys
Moni, a 23-year-old student tells me that she finds guys attractive when they can talk for long periods without getting tired.
“I like talking a lot. So I love it when I am talking with a guy and he never gets tired as most guys tend to do with babes.
“If he can indulge my talkative nature and keep up, he’s got my 65% of my heart already.”
Weird, isn’t that?
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- NSMQ 2021: Tamasco and 3 others secure tickets to Accra on day one of Northern Regional qualifiers
Unemployed man jailed 11 years for stealing
Azamati’s development as top athlete is fastest in my 11 years – West Texas track coach
Policeman grabbed over ₵100k police recruitment scam
SHSs in Sekyere Kumawu District get new facilities to ease congestion
Ghana Culture Forum pays courtesy call on Minister for Tourism, Arts and Culture
28 excavators, 267 chanfan machines destroyed in phase 2 of ‘Operation Halt’- Defence Minister
It’s time to address disconnect between science and the people – Minister advises
Barcelona miss chance to go top of La Liga after six-goal thriller with Levante
Activities of Operation Vanguard suspended by government
Social media users list Top 5 Ghanaian players
Fire guts new Kejetia Market
Protect Ghanaian businesses to aid job-oriented economic growth – Dr Kofi Amoah
Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
Operation Halt must be sustained, extended to tributaries of major rivers – Defence Minister
Akufo-Addo is not against mining, he is helping to improve it – Lands Minister