Nigerian actress Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie have thanked God for seeing them through 11 years of marriage.
As part of their anniversary celebration, the couple took to social media to share some photos they had taken together with their followers and fans.
Some of the photos include their kids.
Mercy Johnson noted “Chapter 11…..@princeodiokojie held my hands and promised never to let it go….we still fresh like yesterday.”
“Today…11 years ago!!! This can only be God. Thanking God for his Mercies, Provisions and Protections. HAPPY TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO US. ❤️💯,” Prince Okojie.
He promised to be there for his wife and family forever.
Mercy Johnson and Prince Okojie tied the knot in August 2011. Their traditional wedding was held on August 26 that year and subsequently had two other events including their wedding on 27th and 28th.
The couple share four kids. They welcomed their fourth child in May 2020.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- I kicked out 6 social media influencers from set – Yvonne Nelson reveals
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- Man dies after falling from Puerto Rico cliff while filming a TikTok video
- Tamale North MP blames Ghanaian culture partly for high level of corruption
- Chelsea: ‘Why no striker?’ – ‘patience’ needed at ‘toothless’ Blues
- Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira ‘troubled’ by lack of black managers
- Sixth officer fired after death of Tyre Nichols
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: Laughing gas; beware, be alert
- Akufo-Addo is not interested in funding OSP – Martin Kpebu
- Kingpin in ‘School Placement for Sale’ used to work at Education Ministry canteen – Kwasi Kwarteng
- Even vociferous Sammy Gyamfi believes in Alan Kyerematen – Catherine Afeku
- All you need to know about the Gold for Oil programme
- Former NSMQ ‘shark’ now lives in pain due to Bipolar disorder, needs help
- Gates Ag One supports project developing Africa’s self-fertilising crops with $35m
- Martin Kpebu recalls 18 unfulfilled promises by Akufo-Addo
- People are losing trust in government due to corruption – GII
- We steal and waste more than twice what we borrow – Kofi Bentil