MTN Ghana has rewarded five loyal customers with five Hyundai Sonatas in the MTN at 25 promo.
This is a promotion based on usage where participants accrue points by making calls, using data, sending SMS, subscribing to digital services and performing Mobile Money transactions where fees are charged.
Senior Manager for Consumer Marketing at MTN, Nana Asantewaa Amegashie urged customers to participate in the promo because there are 20 more cars to be given out.
“MTN turned 25 this year and as part of our birthday celebration, we decided to give our customers some gifts and that’s how the promo started. We started in August 2021 and it will be running for three months. We encourage our customers to participate to win any of the cars being given out.”
“We have 25 cars to give away. So there’s 20 more cars to be given away before the end of October 2021,” she said.
Three of the winners are from the Ashanti region and two came from the Ahafo region.
One of the winners from the Ashanti region, Angela Dodzi, expressed delight and urged other users of MTN to be optimistic about winning.
“I am very delighted. I joined the promo by doing more with MTN. I did more transactions and bought a lot of airtime and bundle. Initially, I thought it wasn’t real but winning this car makes me aware that it’s a reality. I encourage all to try this promo and have hope,” she said.
The promo awards 10 points for every pesewa spent on My MTN App, Ayoba App, Pulse, MTN hoods channel on Facebook and MoMo App.
Aside the cars to be won, monthly prize rewards are given based on the percentage margins with which participants exceed their target points ranked from the highest percentage margin to the lowest.
- Beware of Kabuki dance to reverse irreversible rejection of 2022 budget – Amidu
- Martin Amidu: The arrogance and impunity of power – Parliamentary rejection of 2022 Budget statement
- Majority and Minority meet separately ahead of ‘fresh discussions’ on 2022 budget
- Didier Drogba hosts tonight’s Ballon d’Or event
- ‘A job is much more than an income, it is a key to dignity, self-reliance and empowerment’ – Duffuor
- Akufo-Addo is running ‘democratic-autocratic’ government – Amidu
- Police officer remanded for allegedly harassing a lady
- Ghana is not a secular state – Sam George
- Bagbin travelled to Dubai with a skeletal staff – Speaker’s counsel
- 2022 budget: Speaker’s decision is proper but can be challenged – Inusah Fuseini
Barbados becomes a republic and parts ways with the Queen
Vestergaard and Noguchi Memorial Institute celebrate 10 years of partnership in malaria fight
Oxford Business Group and African Economic Zones Organisation launch landmark analysis
Covid-19: Omicron variant in Netherlands earlier than thought
New book to improve diaspora investment in Ghana outdoored
Rest Assured with Bancassurance from Standard Chartered
Italian Trade Agency and Embassy in Accra celebrate Italian cuisine and wine in Accra
There’ll be serious consequences if budget is not approved – Stephen Amoah
Women’s Super Cup: Soccer Intellectuals’ Abalansa allegedly attacks referee in game against Prisons Ladies
New York Mayor-Elect Eric Adams heads to Ghana for long-planned trip
‘2022 Budget will be approved; action to start in 45 minutes’ – K. T. Hammond
‘JS Saoura are bound to lose a home game’ – Samuel Boadu
Contributions of women to good governance ideal for democracy and economic growth – Diana Oppong Mensah
Meet Prof Elsie Effah Kaufmann’s adorable children
Soccer Intellectuals’ Abalansa denies attacking referee