Singer and songwriter Feli Nuna has revealed she was offered a ‘sex for favour’ proposal by a trustee during her budding days in the music industry.
Naming and shaming in an interview with Doreen Avio on Hitz FM, Feli pointed fingers at her a man she described as a godfather.
She disclosed the man offered to work very closely with her to elevate her as one of the top-rated female artistes in Ghana, but at an expensive sexual price.
“I had someone who told me he wants to be my godfather because he will be working with me closely but he has to sleep with me. He said it was to break the barrier and familiarize with me so we have to do the work”.
The ‘Investor‘ composer chastised male figures who bring sexual issues into professional engagements.
She made the revelation during a heated debate on when the age-long phenomenon would cease.
Feli indicated her 62-year-old mother faced similar harassment and she fears the canker will not end anytime soon.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- ‘Task Ofori-Atta to seek help from Seth Tekper in addressing our economic miseries’ – Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year
- Aluu 4: Ten years from the lynching that shocked Nigeria
- Sunyani West residents outraged over deplorable roads
- COCOBOD secures US$1.13billion to purchase cocoa
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- Celebrities mourn Ekow Blankson
- Pro-Alan groups step up efforts to win Ashanti NPP
- Sacking Samuel Boadu at the ‘wrong time’ brings pressure on the new coach – Amankwah Mireku
- Playback: PM Express discuss ECG vending challenges
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season