Celebrated for their achievements in their line of work which includes performing in front of a large crowd, bringing out hit songs and movies, how well will our celebrities cope if given an opportunity to present a 2-hour program on radio?
In the case of Ghanaian singer MzVee, giving up was almost an option when she was featured on Hitz FM’s new show, Celebrity Host.
According to the ‘Sheriff’ hitmaker, radio presenting is not an easy job.
The award-winning singer who has no history in broadcasting took up the task on Hitz 103.9 FM to try her hands on hosting a show.
However, about 30 minutes into the show, MzVee seemed to have given up.
“I will not do this again,” she said.
According to her, it was not only difficult to talk for hours but also stay focused throughout the entire show.
Nevertheless, the singer was able to complete the task of presenting the 2-hour show with support from the production team.
MzVee applauded all media personnel for the work they do and also thanked Multimedia and Hitz FM for giving her the opportunity.
Celebrity Host is a brand new show on Hitz 103.9 FM. It airs every Saturday from 12noon to 2 pm.
The platform will feature different celebrities every week, as they sit behind the microphone to present on live radio as well as interact with their fans.
- Task force destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- “I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
- Galamsey: Desilting and dredging of the Offin river underway
Message from the Morning Man: The Demon Judges
Ghana will enforce Covid-19 restrictions until herd immunity is achieved – Akufo-Addo
Akufo-Addo’s approach to galamsey fight akin to mob justice – NDC
Maritime insecurity remains a big threat-CDS
NPP Women’s Organizer seeks justice for burnt mining equipment
Kajeji SHS in dire need of infrastructure 30 years after its establishment
IES MarketScan: A year on, why hasn’t ENI and Springfield unitized as directed
Withdraw illegal guards or lose your license – Forestry Services Division cautions Licensed Timber contractors
Senior Staff Association at Universities of Ghana resume strike after no-show Tier II
Registration of SIM cards with Ghanacard likely to begin soon – Bawumia
Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder arbitration casts doubt over Saudi Arabia bout
DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
Mark Okraku-Mantey and arbitrators resolve MUSIGA election impasse
Francis-Xavier Sosu: Dishonesty of government in its economic management exposed by IMF