For the second year in a row, radio and television presenters Naa Ashorkor Mensah Doku and Jay Foley will host the 3Music Awards.
Both Naa Ashorkor and Jay Foley will be on stage when the 4th edition of the awards ceremony is held at the Grand Arena of the Accra International Conference Centre this Saturday, March 27.
The two talented acts have a combined rich history of stage excellence, evident during the show last year.
This year’s scheme will feature performances from leading artistes and rising musicians, offering a variety of acts for the audience.
Some of the confirmed performers include Yaw Tog, Kweku Flick, Dead Peepol, Medikal, Gyakie, Diana Hamilton, Efe Grace, Kobby Salm, MzVee, Jah Lead, and Larusso and more.
First line up. #3MusicAwards21 pic.twitter.com/cGhC4PU7Bp— Sadiq Abdulai Abu (@sadiqabdulaiabu) March 15, 2021
This year’s scheme has been hailed for its innovation mostly from leading acts such as Sarkodie and Medikal, a strong testament of its pro-music agenda.
2nd line up. #3musicawards21 #LeadersoftheNewSchool pic.twitter.com/e3v9vNx3AB— Sadiq Abdulai Abu (@sadiqabdulaiabu) March 17, 2021
“We are excited about Saturday. A lot of work has gone into this year’s event and we can’t wait to show exactly what we mean when we say ‘we are here for the music’,” Sadiq Abdulai Abu, CEO, 3Music Awards says.
The largely-virtual ceremony will be live to a global audience on Joy Prime and online via multiple platforms.
The 4th annual 3Music Awards is produced by 3Media Networks.
- Canada implements visa-free travel for more countries excluding Ghana
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- I feel victimized; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Parliament approves Gertrude Torkornoo’s nomination as Chief Justice
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Rwanda’s President sacks more than 200 soldiers including generals
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Jude Bellingham: From humble beginnings to shining on football’s biggest stages
- West Ham win Europa Conference League: ‘Moments the club and David Moyes will never forget’
- NSMQ23: Nafana Presby SHS topples Berekum SHS in tie-breaker to secure national slot
- West Ham win dramatic Europa Conference League final
- Mrs Rebecca Appiah De Graft-Johnson
- CLOGSAG declares indefinite strike action in Ho Municipal Assembly
- African Border Day: Lands Minister calls for proper management of land borders
- 2023 African Boxing Championships: Black Bombers could miss out on competition
- Ofori-Atta must be supported to fully implement IMF programme – Analysts
- Crude oil contributed 3.7% to Ghana’s GDP in 2020 – EITI Report
- U-20 WWCQ: CAF releases format and procedure for Thursday’s draw
- Ugandan president tests positive for Covid
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Ghana’s energy security remains our topmost priority – Energy Minister to investors in London
- I played the role of loving wife but behind closed doors, my husband’s secret was destroying me