The Youth Wing of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) in the Central Tongu Constituency has donated hand sanitisers to 15 health facilities in the Central Tongu District of the Volta Region.
The donation during the festive season was a response to calls for support by some healthcare facilities in the District.
The Adidome E.P Hospital, Mafi Kumase Clinics, New Bakpa Clinics and CHPS Compounds of Mafi Zongo, Seva, Fiekpe, Agoe, Sasekpe, Adalekpoe, Awawoedikome, Avedo, Anfoe, Mawoekpor, Dekpoe and Vume Kpoviedzi were some facilities which benefitted.
The Constituency Youth Organiser for Central Tongu, Julius Karl D. Fieve, said his outfit donated the hand sanitisers to support nurses, doctors and first responders in their work to ensure the safety of the citizenry to meet the health system demands in the Constituency.
He said the Youth Wing will continue to provide additional support to the health facilities to complement their efforts in ensuring the safety of the people of Central Tongu District.
Mr Fieve emphasised that the Youth Wing “is committed to supporting the health facilities with sponsorships, donations, in-kind donations and pro bono voluntary works to promote the well-being of our people”.
He urged the Healthcare Providers to come together to ensure the victory of the party and John Dramani Mahama in 2024.
However, the Deputy Youth Organiser for the Central Tongu Constituency, Mr Divine Amaglo, mentioned that taking care of the safety and well-being of the people is important to the Youth Wing of the party in the Constituency.
He urged the facilities to adopt hand sanitising practices and make good use of the sanitisers to curb the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health facilities expressed their appreciation to the NDC Youth Wing and urged them to continue supporting their outfits.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 50 people injured after accident involving 4 cars on Kasoa-Weija road
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- Nogokpo saga: Perez Chapel Bishop declares week-long fast over controversy
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Agotime Ziope DCE attacks NPP’s Dzifa Kaledzi; leaves her with an eye injury
- Persons who invade or attack AngloGold Ashanti will be arrested and prosecuted – Abu Jinapor
- Let’s review the Fertilizer Subsidy Programme-GIRSAL to MoFA
- Engr. ERIC ATTA-SONNO: Is the Ghanaian Media still the Fourth Estate of the Realm?
- GEA, World Bank to support 150 PWD Enterprises with ¢12m to grow their businesses
- 2023 ECOWAS Festival: Queen Mother urges African leaders to use culture as a tool to achieve African unity
- People called me names for trying to extend law school to Kumasi – Kwaku Ansa-Asare
- Disregard reported increase in HIV cases in Ho – Ghana Health Service
- I laid the foundation for lawyers to be licensed in Ghana – Kwaku Ansa-Asare
- World Environment Day: Ghana’s road medians turned spaces for garbage and weedy sand mounds
- Gov’t committed to protecting Anglogold Ashanti’s concessions, curbing illegal activities – Jinapor
- Why Wendy Shay is calling some artistes “thieves”
- Chris Hughton calls up Ransford-Yeboah Königsdörffer to replace injured Inaki Williams
- Socialite Van Calebs criticises popular comedians for offensive jokes
- Tottenham reach agreement with Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou to become their new manager
- Lay down your arms, we are one people -Yagbonwura appeals to factions in Lukula conflict