Melania Trump, First lady of the United State of America on Wednesday toured the Cape Coast Castle, a former slave post.
Mrs Trump who paid a courtesy call on the Paramount Chief of Oguaa Traditional Area Osabarima Kwesi Atta laid a wreath at the Castle.
The American First arrived in the country for a two day State visit as part of her first solo tour of 4 countries – Ghana, Egypt, Malawi and Kenya.
Her first African tour since her husband became president of the United States, Melania has taken her ‘Be Best’ campaign to Africa.
Photos by the White House
Have your say
More News Headlines
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- Ghana's Martha Pobee to review UN resource mobilisation policy
- Making Accra cleanest city in Africa by 2020: Akufo-Addo making progress?
- Obuasi alive with clients exhibition, trade show
- SONA 2019: Toilets provision evidence of $1m for each constituency pledge
- Photo of the week: The Rawlings-Akufo-Addo bromance continues
- Gov't announces plans to avert perennial Bagre Dam spillage
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6
- SONA 2019: 62nd Independence Day celebrations to be held in Tamale
- SONA 2019: I'm mindful of next generation not next election – Akufo-Addo
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads