Melania Trump, First lady of the United State of America on Wednesday toured the Cape Coast Castle, a former slave post.
Mrs Trump who paid a courtesy call on the Paramount Chief of Oguaa Traditional Area Osabarima Kwesi Atta laid a wreath at the Castle.
The American First arrived in the country for a two day State visit as part of her first solo tour of 4 countries – Ghana, Egypt, Malawi and Kenya.
Her first African tour since her husband became president of the United States, Melania has taken her ‘Be Best’ campaign to Africa.
Photos by the White House
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence
- Ghana to host maiden International Coconut Festival
- Gov't committed to dealing with climate change – Environment ministry
- Boyfriend of 'murdered' teacher, friend arrested in Odumase