Actor Kalybos was Wednesday morning involved in an accident at Nkawkaw on the Kumasi road.
The actor was travelling to Kumasi in the Ashanti Region for another premiere of the movie “Away Bus” directed and produced by Kofas Media and Old Films when the accident occurred.
The accident saw the Kalybos’ new Dodge Charger badly mangled but he and the other occupants survived.
Image: Kalybos’ new Dodge Charger damaged
The cause of the accident unknown.
But hours after the incident, Kalybos took to Instagram to thank God for surviving the accident that damaged his car beyond repair.
He wrote, “I want to borrow the song of Joyce Blessing (I Swerve it). God is the giver of LIFE, no weapon plot against the child of God shall ever prosper or see another attempt. To God be the Glory.”
Kalyboss has joined in the number of celebs in the country who have been involved in car crashes.
In March 2019, rapper Trigmatic was involved in an accident on the Cape Coast road. Rapper Sarkodie was involved in an accident in April 2018.
Accidents have also claimed the lives of many celebrities like Ebony Reigns, Suzzy Williams, Terry Bonchaka and Kwame Owusu Ansah.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Playback: PM Express Business edition discuss Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani
- Change in Minority Leadership: We cannot refuse to recognise the lawful decision – Kofi Adams
- B.A. Mensah: Ghana moves from Petrodollar to Petrogold
- MEASURES project puts Accra under spotlight for sustainable energy strategy development