Bishop Herman College qualifies for the 1/8th stage of the ongoing National Science & Maths Quiz beating Anlo and Bueman SHS.
Contestants and students of the Bishop Herman College say they are ready to face any opponent including their arch-rivals Mawuli School as they progress to the 1/8th stage of the National Science and Maths Quiz.
“Any school is an opponent and what we do to an opponent is win the opponent and we don’t care if we meet Mawuli Senior High, we are here to contest”.
The headmaster of the school, Kofi Kudolo says the school’s performance this year is a reflection of intense preparations ahead of the 2020 NSMQ.
“A lot has gone into the preparation because we want Bishop Herman College to come into the group of winners. And so we have put in more effort than we did before so we are hoping that this time around the school will go far. And we hope with God on our side we win”.
However, the contestants were dissatisfied with their performance in this year’s competition.
“We are grateful to God Almighty for making us win this contest but I must say we are a bit disappointed in ourselves.
“I feel the preparations we did should have fetched us more marks than this and since things did not go on that well, we will try and work on our mistakes so that in the coming contest we will be able to give a good performance so that we will all be happy,” he added.
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame
- Karpowership and TTU give Subri River Reserve life with tree planting exercise
- SDGs Advisory Unit partners with Forestry Commission to plant 1000 seedlings
- Sudan rivals agree 24-hour truce, Saudi Arabia says
- Burkina Faso offers bounty for 20 ‘wanted terrorists’
- Boy, 14, hired to animate Spider-Man film
- OSP’s invite should extend to current IMCIM members – Dr Ken Ashigbey