The eviction-free status of this week’s edition of Adom TV’s popular programme, Nsoromma gave the 12 remaining contestants the free mind to showcase their talent.
Last week, cutting down the numbers got some of them highly emotional but this week’s event was greeted with passion and zeal.
It will be difficult to tell which of the remaining 12 will be evicted this Sunday, November 24, 2019, because some of the kids are already carving a niche for their singing abilities since the microphone battle began.
The first to commence the show was Nathaniel Ofori who graced the podium with highlife veteran Kofi Johnson’s ‘Madamfo Pa’ song.
Nathaniel Ofori performs Kofi Johnson’s ‘Madamfo Pa’ song
He was followed by Millicent Asomaning who gave a classy one with Smart Nkansah’s ‘Mpena Twe’ song. Her Afro wig was apt for the showdown.
Millicent Asomaning performs ‘Mpena Twe’ by Smart Nkansah
Next to hit the stage was Dorothy Aikins. Her dramatic appearance awarded her applause from the crowd. She performed ‘Me Do Wo’ by C. K. Mann.
Erica Asiedu settled on J. A. Adofo’s ‘Yaa Dufie’ highlife song to excite patrons with it. Her energetic show and dance steps were one of a kind.
Erica Asiedu performs ‘Yaa Dufie’ by J.A Adofo
The popular Serwaa Akoto song was performed by Victor Ampofo. He touched lots of hearts with the low-tempo highlife song made by Smart and Agyeiku.
Pat Thomas came into the picture when his ‘Mbere Pa Beba’ song was performed by Aba Afrima. She looked like a cemented artiste showing off her craft.
Fans lauded her nice voice and received her performance in good faith.
Aba Afrima performs ‘Mbere pa beba’ by Pat Thomas
Stephen Nyamekye still leads as the contestant with the loudest cheer. Aside from his visual impairment that creates a buzz around him, Nyamekye is exceptionally talented and has a great voice.
Stephen is always making a body movement to connote how well he would’ve been a great dancer but he doesn’t have the privilege to see. He performed Angelina by A. B. ‘Crentsil’.
Visually impaired Stephen Nyameke performs ‘Angelina’ by A. B. Crentsil
Nsoromma kid Queenmiracle performed A. B. Crentsil’s ‘Juliana’ song. One thing that caught the attention of many was the doll she came up with dressed in similar apparel like hers.
Queenmiracle performs ‘Juliana’ by A. B. Crentsil
Josephine Frimpong took the stage on a cheaper level. She killed it with Awurama Badu’s ‘Odo Tie’ song. Her costume took the audience back in time to the 70s.
Josephine Frimpong performs ‘Odo Tie ‘ by Awurama Bedu
Grace Sarkodie literary blew the mind of the audience by performing ‘Wo Nko Me Nko Anaa’ by Eric Agyemang.
Grace Sarkodie performs ‘wo nko me nko anaa’ by Eric Agyemang.
Next was Gilgod Arthur who sang ‘Ankwanobi’ by J. A. Adofo. His signature smile and dance moves gave him props by judges Akwaboah and Akosua Agyapong.
Gilgod Arthur performs ‘Ankwanobi’ by J.A Adofo.
Reneil Aboakye climaxed the show with ‘Donko Oye Dede’ composed by Nana Ampadu.
Reneil Aboakye performs ‘Donko oye dede’ by Nana Ampadu
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display