Organisers of the Ghana Music Awards USA (GMA-USA) will on Saturday, April 17, unveil the nominees for the 2021 edition of the show.
In an interview, the CEO of Dons Music Production, Dennis Boafo, said production for the second edition of the event will exceed all expectations.
He said the award show, which recognises outstanding musicians in the diaspora, particularly in the US, who have played key roles in promoting Ghanaian music, will also help set a standard for awards ceremonies in the country.
“GMA-USA 2020 was beyond the scale of any other held in this country, considering it was the first time an award ceremony was held simultaneously in both Ghana and the United States.”
“This was done taking into consideration Covid-19 restrictions. The GMA-USA production team is well poised to go above and beyond what fans experienced the previous year,” he said.
Dennis Boafo added that the nominees announcement is the platform for fans to see which of their favourite artistes made the final cut and how fans can go about voting for their favourite artistes.
Meanwhile submissions for nominations will end on March 15.
Interested musicians or their representatives can submit works by completing the nomination form here.
- Akuapem Poloo granted ¢80k bail
- ECG releases ‘dumsor’ timetable; outages to begin May 10
- Murder suspect claims he mistook aeronautical engineer for a pig at Akyem Asuboa
- Akufo-Addo announces nominees for deputy ministerial positions, elevates Charles Adu-Boahen
- Kunbour mustn’t behave like a serial caller – Ade Coker
- Kasoa Opeikuma businessman killers arrested at Buduburam
- Contracts awarded to Zoomlion, Frontiers Healthcare Solution, others were in breach of procurement practices – Report
- Certify your Covid-19 Corruption Risk Assessment or we will use it as toilet paper – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful to CDA
- Kotoko to pay Maxwell Konadu $41,000 for breach of contract
- Ed Woodward resigns from Manchester United role
Man found dead on farm at Damongo
Get rich mentality driving youth into illegal mining – Dr Frank Boateng
Owning a home; consider actual purchase and recurrent expenditure
Philanthropist drills mechanised borehole for Saabisi Primary School in Upper East
My legal experience earned me deputy ministerial slot – Egyapa Mercer
‘We won’t accept such stories’ – Family of murdered aeronautical engineer reacts to suspects account
Aeronautic engineer was shot 12 times in the neck and chest; Family rejects account of 3 suspects
International Labour Organisation organizes workshop on how to raise funds for SMEs
George Floyd murder: Joe Biden says Derek Chauvin guilty verdict can be ‘moment of significant change’
Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
Eric Bonsu Agyabeng: Carnage on our roads – Tripod Beta perspective
Jerry Avornyotse: Traces of dictatorship creeping back to our democracy
George Floyd murder: Minneapolis police to face US federal probe
Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
Build more gyms away from Accra – Bukom Banku to government