Audio By Carbonatix
Paris Hilton is taking stock of her belongings after a fire tore through her trailer while she was on a recent music video shoot.
The fire, according to video footage that Hilton posted to her Instagram page chronicling the aftermath, broke out while she was filming the video for her song “Bad B— Academy.”
“This literally looks like a warzone,” Hilton said while walking through the burnt trailer, assessing the damage. “This is crazy, I can’t believe this happened.”
While the cause of the fire is still unclear, Hilton reportedly wrote that it was “accidental” on her Instagram Stories last week.
“Everyone is safe and okay and that’s all that matters,” she wrote in the caption.
CNN has reached out to a representative for Hilton for comment.

While the fire “melted and burned” most of her personal items inside the trailer – and also caused what appeared to be major structural damage to the trailer itself – the heiress was able to salvage some of her possessions.
“So many amazing memories with each of these pieces, all tying back to this incredible journey to produce the best music video we possibly can make for you all,” Hilton wrote in the caption of a second Instagram video that she posted to Instagram on Monday.
In the video, Hilton showed some of the damaged items that she was able to save, including a number of Chanel and Lara Heems jewelry pieces, a couple Swarovski-encrusted cell phones, her journal, purses and two partially charred Swarovski garments designed by Michael Schmidt.
“While I am heartbroken and still processing it all,” Hilton wrote, “this will not stop me and my team. Stay tuned for a different kind of fire #InfiniteIcon.”
The hashtag Hilton used is a nod to her second studio album “Infinite Icon,” which will release on September 6. Meghan Trainor and Sia are two of the artists featured on the new record.
Latest Stories
-
Captain Van Dijk wants ‘so important’ Salah to stay
39 minutes -
SMS must deliver in 5 seconds – NCA issues new mobile service targets
49 minutes -
NCA orders telcos to extend network coverage beyond district capitals
1 hour -
African Union summit clouded by Saudi-UAE rivalry in Horn of Africa
2 hours -
No more excuses – NCA rolls out stricter mobile service standards
2 hours -
Call drops must fall below 1% – NCA raises bar for telcos
2 hours -
China to implement zero tariffs on imports from 53 African countries
4 hours -
Tunisian police detain opposition figure Olfa Hamdi at airport
4 hours -
US deports 9 to Cameroon despite court protections, NYT says
5 hours -
Mali renews Barrick Mining’s Loulo license for 10 more years
5 hours -
Gender pay gap won’t close for another 30 years, warns UK trade unions group
5 hours -
No free pass for internet platforms on child safety, Starmer says
5 hours -
Andrew’s time as trade envoy should be investigated, says Vince Cable
5 hours -
‘Trump will be gone in three years’: Top Democrats try to reassure Europe
6 hours -
Cuban cigar festival called off as US blockade worsens energy crisis
6 hours
