A send-off was held on Thursday at the Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel for the outgone Chief Executive Officer of Stanbic Bank, Alhassan Andani.
Mr Andani retired from the bank on November 30, 2020, after having steered the affairs of the bank for 14 years.
On hand to help the illustrious banker celebrate were family members, friends in the banking sector, CEOs of other banks, well-wishers as well as colleagues from Stanbic Bank.
Mr Adani thanked God for seeing him through the almost a decade and a half at the helm of affairs of one of the leading banks in the country.
He thanked his employers for seeing such leadership qualities in him and giving him the opportunity to steer the affairs of the bank until he retired.
The outgone CEO’s gratitude also went to his colleague without whom his reign would not have been successful.
During his tenure as CEO, Mr Andani led the bank to win virtually all the highly coveted industry awards.
These include the Ghana Club 100 number one company ranking, the Chartered Institute of Marketing-Ghana Bank of the Year, Marketing Oriented Company of the Year, Products of the Year and many Africa Banker and EMEA Finance magazine awards.
The beautiful event was attended by dignitaries and notable persons from across the country including Joyce Aryee, the Tagoe Sisters, Joe Mettle and many others.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- 30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- Police arrest notorious armed robber in Tema
- Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme; GES directs co-operation
- Covid-19: GHS to roll out second doses from May 19
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
- NSMQ2021: Mfantsipim School begins redemption campaign from regional qualifiers
Gov’t to roll out eight additional interventions this month under Ghana CARES programme-Ofori-Atta
#FixTheCountry: Put your concerns in a workable format so we engage – Government to protesters
Trade Minister commends Ibrahim Mahama for investing in cement industry
NSMQ2021: Get trainers for your students to do better – Northern Region Education Director to school heads
‘Culture of silence’ rumours are false; media is doing well – Oppong Nkrumah
20% of Ghana’s population have at least one form of mental illness – Mental Health Officer
Developments in Chad worrying – CFR-Ghana laments
National Association of Small Scale Miners accuses military of burning excavators owned by legal miners
NSMQ2021: Northern landlords, Tamasco, three others secure tickets for national championship
Females outnumber males in Covid-19 vaccinations – GHS research shows
#FixTheCountry: We expected government to listen instead of speak – Convener
NPP will break 8-year election jinx- Ishmael Ashitey
Covid-19 scared us from family planning treatment – Adolescents in Tema Metropolis
FORIG begins research into over 60 lesser-known timber species to reduce deforestation
Let’s tackle root cause of child begging-Population Council