Despite resistance from authorities of Achimota School, the two Rastafarian boys have finally been admitted to pursue their academic dream after the intervention of the Accra High Court.
Even though thrilled with the court ruling, some Ghanaians feared Tyrone Iras Marhguy and Oheneba Kwaku Nkrabea might be discriminated against when they start schooling.
Today on Newsfile, host Samson Lardy Anyenini and his panellists will discuss some concerns raised by the Ghanaian populace about the opposition that may come from the school.
Also, the show will take a look at the petition by Chief Justice to investigate Dr Dominic Ayine, Bolgatanga East MP, over comments he allegedly made against the Supreme Court.
Finally, on the show, Samson Lardy and his guest will discuss the continued presence of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Samuel Kojo Azugu at the National Security office despite a recommendation by the Emile Short Commission that he should be reassigned.
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- Close down betting companies around schools -Dr Adutwum to Gaming Commission
- S&P downgrades Ghana’s long-term local currency bonds to “selective default”
- College of Physicians and Surgeons to undertake fellowship training programmes in regional hospitals
- Soya sector players call on government to appoint new leaders along value chain
- Phones in the right hand, books in the left – WASSCE vs mobile phones
- Salis Samed tips Kudus, Kamaldeen to lead Black Stars’ resurgence
- KSM urges government to seal financial loopholes and cut the number of ministers
- Don’t entertain unfaithfulness in your relationship – Counselor advises women
- Kenya launches bid to co-host Africa Cup of Nations in 2027
- Elon Musk rejects concerns over beds at Twitter HQ
- Self-styled soldier arrested over recruitment scam
- It’s time students stopped ‘chew and pour’- Eugenia Tachie-Menson
- Dashboard: Mobile money transactions in Ghana
- Financial Stability Council pledges to closely monitor impacts of Debt Exchange Programme; ¢15bn fund to be set up
- Mahama appeals for ¢10 to support NDC congress