The preliminary stage of this year’s National Science and Maths Quiz featured a contest among Achimota School, Okuapeman SHS and Navrongo SHS.
It was a keen contest, as all participants braced to secure the needed points to progress to the next stage of the competition.
Click the link to catch a playback of the contest.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Would you flirt with your boss for a salary increase?
- I implore industry players to get closer to Agya Koo Nimo – Kwabena Kwabena
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- You’re not alone – Kalybos mourns with Ahuofe Patri after her mum’s passing
- Otumfuo pledges to support Alan Kyerematen’s flagbearership bid with prayers
- Government’s challenges with new school curriculum due to improper planning – Selorm Branttie
- Statistical Service, Vodafone and Flowminder Foundation renew Data for Good partnership
- Vodafone Healthline Spin-off: Young beneficiary regains the use of her fingers