The Minority in Parliament last week did not succeed with their censure motion against Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta.
The MPs could not meet the constitutional threshold to pass for a quorum to vote on the censure motion because the Majority MPs staged a walkout a few minutes before the vote could begin.
Tonight, PM Express speaks with Minority Chief Whip, Muntaka Mubarak on the whole process in Parliament and how his side could not succeed with their motion.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 50 people injured after accident involving 4 cars on Kasoa-Weija road
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Military officers from 6 Infantry Battalion end 4-week course on violent extremism in Tamale
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- No basic school has new curriculum textbooks – Clement Apaak
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Bonn Climate Change Conference: AGN pushes adaptation measures for women and youth
- Toptech Ghana to provide ISO certified defensive driving course for corporate and VIP drivers
- Persons who invade or attack AngloGold Ashanti will be arrested and prosecuted – Abu Jinapor
- Let’s review the Fertilizer Subsidy Programme-GIRSAL to MoFA
- Engr. ERIC ATTA-SONNO: Is the Ghanaian Media still the Fourth Estate of the Realm?
- GEA, World Bank to support 150 PWD Enterprises with ¢12m to grow their businesses
- 2023 ECOWAS Festival: Queen Mother urges African leaders to use culture as a tool to achieve African unity
- People called me names for trying to extend law school to Kumasi – Kwaku Ansa-Asare
- Disregard reported increase in HIV cases in Ho – Ghana Health Service
- I laid the foundation for lawyers to be licensed in Ghana – Kwaku Ansa-Asare
- World Environment Day: Ghana’s road medians turned spaces for garbage and weedy sand mounds