There has been lots of talks about the recovery of Ghana’s economy following the impact of Covid-19 hence a need to engage the country’s development partners for a discourse.
Tonight on the Business Edition of PM: Express, George Wiafe, and his guest focus their discussion on Ghana and the European Union.
They will look at trade, economy, Brexit, and Covid-19.
Guest on the programme is head of EU delegation to Ghana, Diana Acconcia.
- Task force destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
- Armed men attack NPP Communicator
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
Farmers in Upper East unhappy about increase in prices of government subsidised fertilizers
Executive recruitment for position of EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
SSCIS and partners to offer fully-funded masters programme to girls in Ghana and Nigeria
Government’s initiatives to fight Covid-19 even better than those of advanced economies – Bawumia
Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
Victoria Awusi Hlovor
Rapper J. Cole makes his debut in African basketball league
Dr Opuni, others file motion for stay of proceedings
Business Executive held over spousal murder halts wife burial
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Sometimes the girl who is always there for everyone else needs someone there for her
I don’t write songs for people anymore – King Promise
NDC has done more for healthcare in Ghana than NPP – Sammy Gyamfi responds to Nana Aba Anamoah
“I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers