Tonight, PM Express will discuss Civil Society’s request for the Auditor-General to use its legally mandated surcharge powers.
The CSO’s earlier today picketed at the office of the Auditor-General to demand action on its surcharge and disallowance powers as they believe it will protect the public purse.
JoyNews’ Blessed Sogah will tonight engage Dr. Emmanuel Kojo Asante, Kofi Bentil, Martin Kpebu and Dr. Eric Oduro Osae on this thorny issue between the CSO’s and the Auditor-General.
Tune in to the JoyNews channel for the show.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Ghanaian nurses to work in UK under new deal – Agyemang Manu
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- All Agenda 111 hospitals cannot be completed by 2024 – NPP MP
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- IMF is getting cold feet on deal with Ghana – Ricketts-Hagan alleges
- Debt Exchange: Do not touch our pensions – TUC warns government
- Minority not against National Cathedral – Haruna Iddrisu
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Man jailed 21 years for shooting Lady Gaga’s dog walker
- Biography of Prof. Justice Henrietta Mensa-Bonsu to be launched in Accra
- Fifa opens disciplinary proceedings against Uruguay FA and four players after Ghana clash
- No more airplane mode – EU to allow calls on flights
- Huawei equips 500 traders with Financial Technology￼
- UK consumers tighten belts before Christmas as cost of living bites
- So many people in Ghana camp at the World Cup may have been a distraction – Osei Owusu Bempah
- 9 drown during baptism ceremony in Johannesburg
- ‘It is injurious to pension contributors’ – Chamber of Corporate Trustees reject Debt Exchange programme
- Schoolgirl killed in knife attack in Germany
- Withdraw inclusion of pension funds from debt exchange programme – Nurses and Midwives to government
- YEA increases monthly allowances for Community Protection Assistants
- Agric Minister begins tour of Northern Ghana