Audio By Carbonatix
Princess Beatrice has given birth to her second child, named Athena, Buckingham Palace has announced.
Athena was born several weeks prematurely and weighed 4lb 5oz, but is said to be healthy and doing well.
The new baby, the second child of Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, was born a week ago on 22 January at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
The King and Queen and other members of the Royal Family were said to be delighted at the baby's safe arrival, said the Palace.

Beatrice had been due to give birth in early Spring, but in December had received medical advice not to travel long distances.
So instead of spending Christmas overseas with her husband's family as planned, Beatrice and her children spent Christmas with the Royal Family at Sandringham.
The official photo of the new baby Athena shows her wrapped in a blanket, with her hand covering her face, presumably because of privacy concerns.
In a social media post, her father Edoardo said: "She is tiny and absolutely perfect" and the family was "completely besotted with her".
Athena, is the grandchild of Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, and Sarah, the Duchess of York. She becomes 11th in line to the throne.
"She is already so adored and I'm incredibly blessed to be a granny once again. So proud of Edo, Beatrice and the rest of my little 5-a-side team," posted the duchess on social media.
The statement from Buckingham Palace gave the baby's full name as Athena Elizabeth Rose Mapelli Mozzi, born last Wednesday at 12.57pm.
Beatrice, aged 36, and her daughter are both doing well, said the Palace, and the family are spending time with Athena's older siblings Wolfie - Mr Mapelli Mozzi's son from a previous relationship - and Sienna.
The parents thanked staff at the London hospital for their "wonderful care", the same hospital where their older daughter Sienna had been born in 2021.
In ancient Greece, Athena was the goddess of war, handicraft and wisdom.
Princess Beatrice has worked for a number of charities, including the Teenage Cancer Trust and co-founded the Big Change, which helps young people to develop life skills, beyond academic subjects.
She has highlighted the challenges of dyslexia and spoke in 2016 to the BBC about her own struggles - saying dyslexia made exams "terrifying" for her.
Latest Stories
-
Government sets up team to negotiate VALCO strategic partnership
58 minutes -
Ghana clears upstream disputes as $3.5bn investment pipeline takes shape
1 hour -
Land dispute turns deadly as man is allegedly stabbed with scissors at Achiase
2 hours -
Muntaka orders police to crush vigilantism, unauthorised ‘self-defence’ groups
2 hours -
Kingsley Agyemang donates medical equipment, pays patients’ bills at Kyebi Hospital
3 hours -
‘The Big Push is pushing’ – Upper West MPs hail contractors delivering in the region
4 hours -
Dorimon E-Block project nears completion after decade-long stall
4 hours -
GTA 6 leaks – a nightmare or a blip for the biggest video game of the year?
5 hours -
Two injured in stabbing attack at Canada Sikh temple
5 hours -
Modi spent years building his strong image – why is he making Gen Z reels now?
5 hours -
Canada ‘should fight’ as US trade deadline looms, Manitoba premier says
6 hours -
Man Utd agree £70m fee for Brighton’s Baleba
6 hours -
Inter-Agency Football Gala: YEA organize event as part of National Youth Month celebration
6 hours -
Receiver fights High Court order to hand over No.1 Oxford Street Hotel to Cheddar’s company
6 hours -
Partey begins new chapter in Saudi Arabia with Al Shabab
6 hours