Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos is fit to face Chelsea in Wednesday’s Champions League semi-final second leg.
Ramos, 35, has not featured since picking up a calf injury in March.
Real boss Zinedine Zidane said: “We’ve got our leader and our captain with us. I won’t be taking any risks. Sergio is here with us. That means that he’s ready to play, that’s all it means.”
Los Blancos are chasing a 14th Champions League title and their first final appearance since 2018.
For Chelsea, defender Antonio Rudiger is in contention but will have to wear a protective mask.
The centre-back, 28, missed Saturday’s win over Fulham after picking up a late injury in the 1-1 draw in Madrid.
Midfielder Mateo Kovacic has been ruled out with a hamstring injury, but the Blues otherwise have a fully-fit squad as they look to reach their first Champions League final since 2012.
Boss Thomas Tuchel says his players must believe in themselves if they are to beat a Madrid side who are winless in their last four away games against English sides in the Champions League.
“We felt we can be stronger. The challenge is to keep the intensity going through the whole match,” he said.
“It is a semi-final, the pressure is on, a knockout game so to arrive with a level of belief and confidence is necessary or we will have no chance against a team like Real Madrid.
“I never felt we had a holy grail to reach the final, or winning the Champions League is the only target. I have a strong feeling that every win counts, the club demands it that we win any game, no matter who is on the other side of the pitch.”
- CCTV footage shows final moment of student-journalist who was killed in a hotel
- Armed robbers kill police officer, eyewitness and injure bullion van driver at James Town
- We’ll stop escorting your cash if you don’t acquire armoured bullion vans – IGP warns banks
- Nkrumah was playful, not a dictator – Former lady-in-waiting to Fathia Nkrumah
- Government to borrow ¢2.9bn in fresh funds between June and August 2021
- Bullion van attack at James Town: IGP directs CID to take over investigation
- GPL: Asante Kotoko beat Inter Allies in five-goal thriller
- Behind the scenes: Stephen Appiah and Laryea Kingston when #EurosOnMGL cameras are off
- Former dance champion, Alex Ofori, dead
- Bankers Association to hold emergency meeting over carting of currencies across country
Gunmen shoot wife of driver of GNPC boss in Kumasi
Euros On MGL: Hungary v Portugal betting preview
Ghana, Kenya to facilitate inter-regional trade
Execute prisoners who have been sentenced to death – Deputy A-G designate
Ecobank Ghana pledges support for women in agriculture
13-year-boy kills 2 bandits who kidnapped him
John Boadu petitions CID over alleged involvement in ‘galamsey’
14-year-old storms police station to report father for rape
Strikes work, it is a very strong tool – Ofosu Asamoah
Lawyer for Achimota Rasta students resigns from NDC
Families of 2020 election violence victims in Techiman to get 4-bedroom houses
Leaders, create the right environment for your workers – Newmont Regional Vice President
Livestream: Appointments Committee vets Herbert Krapa, Mark Okraku Mantey and 2 others
Green Ghana Project: Stonebwoy, Dentaa join Royal Senchi to plant trees
Lawyer disputes voices on audio in treason trial