Across the world, more and more people are embracing TV technology that offers immersive experiences that make you feel like you’re in every scene of your favourite show or right in the stadium watching your team.
Ghanaians will therefore be pleased to know that Samsung has partnered with HD+ to offer an amazing new way to enjoy TV.
Samsung Crystal UHD and QLED TVs are now compatible with downloading the HD+ app and showing free to air channels and other content in HD.
Currently, the broadcasting industry in Ghana is predominantly Standard Definition (SD). Globally, TV viewing has progressed beyond SD with most broadcasters showing High Definition (HD) and UHD content.
HD+ promises to upgrade the TV viewing experiences of local free to air channels in full HD via the HD+ service offering
“Making an additional range of programmes in high-definition accessible to more satellite TV households, in HD and UHD Premium quality TV is a wonderful way for more people to enjoy the power of Samsung’s pioneering TV technology.
“HD+ ‘s ‘Feeli Feeli’ offering is now seamlessly paired with Samsung TV’s immersive viewing experiences. At Samsung, we design our TVs to give our customers cutting-edge innovation that makes life better. This partnership does that in amazing new ways, “says Lucas Lee, Managing Director at Samsung-Ghana.
“We at SES HD PLUS Ghana, are committed to delivering world class TV viewing experiences to our customers and this integrated My HD PLUS App allows them to watch their favourite local channels in premium high-definition quality without the need for additional devices or set up,” Theodore Asampong, Director at SES HD PLUS Ghana said.
The HD+ app will be available on the newer TV models and customers will not have to download it. During Euro 2021 through HD+’s partnership with a local TV station, Joy News, Joy Prime, Adom TV, which has the rights to air the game, customers will be able to enjoy the games in HD quality. Better still, it is offered at an affordable price.
During the finals, they can watch the games in 4K from the comfort of their homes.
- Construction work by manufacturing company causing artificial earthquakes in Bortianor – Residents
- Shatta Wale showers dollars on Nana Ama Mcbrown
- Auditor General indicts former Nhyieso MP over failure to recover ¢500k of Assembly’s Common Fund
- Defence and Finance Ministers to answer questions in Parliament over Presidency’s hiring of private jet for foreign travels
- ‘I miss living life with you’ – T. B. Joshua’s wife marks his 58th birthday
- One of 2 robbers who attacked and robbed motorist on Fiesta Royale-GIMPA stretch arrested
- TUTAG to proceed with strike action despite NLC order
- There’s no law that compels a woman to adopt her husband’s name after marriage – Legal expert
- GPL wrap: Hearts extend lead at top, King Faisal climb out of relegation zone
- #FixTheCountry: Leave social media, come and plant trees – Oti Regional Minister to campaigners
Live updates: Appointments Committee resumes vetting of Deputy Ministers-designate
Euros On MGL: Spain v Sweden betting preview
Effutu paramount chief cautions trespassers against reserved lands
Euros On MGL: Poland v Slovakia betting preview
Euros On MGL: Scotland v Czech Republic betting preview
Ghana set to produce its own vaccine – Presidential Advisor on Health
Livestream: Day 9 – Appointments Committee vets Thomas Mbamba, Abdulai Abanga and 2 others
We are working with Political authorities to get Hudson-Odoi- GFA president
Nii Marmah Boye: Security at GIMPA; What the school must do
Auditor General indicts KMA over using Assembly’s Common Fund to pay judgment debt
Use digital platforms to reduce paper usage – Ursula
FixTheCountry case adjourned over late filing of documents
Playback: Foreign Minister to address the nation on Ghana’s election to UN’s Security Council, 59th ECOWAS meeting
Asantehene commends board and management of ADB for refocusing on its core mandate
GRA optimistic of addressing automation tax payment challenges by July