Silver Star Auto Ltd., the supplier of leading automobile premium brands has once again set a new standard for quality in the Ghanaian automotive market by launching the new Peugeot Landtrek 4 x4 Pick Up in Accra.
In his welcome speech, the CEO of Silver Star Auto, Asad Nazir stated that it was only in Feb 2020, that the exclusive distribution of Peugeot and Citroën vehicles was launched in Ghana despite the economic turbulence and all the challenges the Covid-19 pandemic unleashed on all of us.
Mr. Asad Nazir extended a special thanks to all of Silver Star Auto’s 150 plus staff for the effort to not only survive but thrive.
He also applauded the thousands of their beloved customers, “who have given us the privilege of serving them for over 25 years”, and assured them that Silver Star Auto will continue to bring them exciting and innovative offers and solutions to match their needs and budgets. Fleet users, he added can also expect special privileges and benefits.
Hon. Micheal Okyere Baafi, Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry also lauded Silver Star Auto for the Assembly in Ghana of the Peugeot 3008 SUV and the Landtrek Pickup launched by Silver Star Auto by the first quarter of 2022.
“Government through the Ministry of Trade and Industry is committed to the implementation of the Ghana Automotive Development Program which seeks to attract global automobile and equipment manufacturers to establish their vehicle assembly plant in Ghana, as such, we were glad to receive an application from Silver Star Auto to assemble Peugeot cars under the program”.
This demonstrates strong support from the private sector to promote the program and make Ghana an automobile manufacturing hub in Africa.
The French Ambassador to Ghana, Anne Sophie Avé, said she was happy to see Peugeot cars (Lion badge) doing well in Ghana just barely a year it was launched by Silver Star Auto amidst the Covid-19 pandemic. She was optimistic the new models being launched will be a success and thanked Ghanaians for supporting the Peugeot brand. “We hope to see more French cars on the streets of Ghana,” she quipped.
Badreiddine Mansouri, MD-Sub Sahara Africa-Stellantis said investment has been made in the Middle East and Africa with a talented team committed to perform all task with a strong industrial focus on proximity, quality service and customer satisfaction to promote the Peugeot brand.
Adding her voice, Nadia Trabelsi, Brand Manager, Peugeot, Middle East & Africa (MEA) said the launch of the Peugeot Landtrek 4 x4 Pick Up and other new Peugeot models marks the celebration of a historical brand in Africa. With major innovations and success, Peugeot has re-developed the finest engines with latest technologies to boost the automobile industry on the continent.
Executive Director, SSAL, Nouhad Kalmoni re-affirmed that the launch of the Landtrek 4×4 Pick Up is a historic milestone. Silver Star Auto is part of the Kalmoni Group which has over 100 years footprint in Ghana. Peugeot is also a pioneer in Pick Up’s with over 80 years’ experience in this segment. So together, Peugeot and Silver Star are a formidable team coming together to be of even greater service to customers.
General Manager Sales, Silver Star Auto, Akbar Siddiqi, said the Peugeot Landtrek Pick Up is beautiful, versatile, comfortable and technologically advanced. It’s powerful yet efficient and economical. It’s competitive with many class leading features.
He stated that the Peugeot Landtrek is functional and enduring, while being well suited for outdoor leisure activities. Clients who are not only confident but also ambitious, demand advanced safety features, are mindful of their environment and yet cost conscious will find the Peugeot Landtrek Pick Up a very attractive proposition.
“We are excited about the state of the art in-cab design and the Landtrek’s robust exterior. This is a pickup ready to tackle both city roads and off-road situations. With a business that has multiple demands, the Landtrek is the perfect partner. It is reliable and has a durable workhorse”, he assured.
Sales Manager for Peugeot Brand, Madam Delali Greenstock stated that fleet users can expect special privileges and benefits and encouraged customers to book test drives to see and familiarize themselves with the wonderful range of Peugeot vehicles.
Silver Star Auto has invested in after-sales equipment, genuine spare parts, product and technical trainings to confidently offer total support that our clients require and expect. The vehicle is now available at the showrooms of Silver Star Auto across the country including Accra, Tema and Kumasi.
Mrs. Delali Greenstock emphasized that “Customers should expect a more tailored and swift Customer Service Delivery experience” from the sales team.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid