Business mogul, Osei Kwame Despite turned 60-years-old today, February 2.
The Chief Executive of Despite Group of Companies has been showered with love and well wishes on Twitter.
Social media users are enthused about the grand style with which Despite has celebrated his day. According to them, Despite has aged just as fine wine.
Why is Honourable Dr Kwame Despite still not aging at age 60.— Kobby Phacelord♣ (@phacelord) February 2, 2022
May we all be Great someday.#DespiteAt60
Dr Osei Kwame Despite,Solid figure #DespiteAt60— Kojo Sebor 🤘🏿 (@kooSebor) February 2, 2022
The man is simply bless… I don’t think he is sixty in fact 40’s 🤪😜😋 #DespiteAt60— 🇬🇭🦁®️KiNg KwAPs liNo (AlPhA)©️™️🇬🇭🦁 (@kwaps_lino) February 2, 2022
Sources say Dr. Osei Kwame Despite took his 60th birthday celebration to the Ashanti Region. He chartered a flight at Kotoka International Airport to Kumasi.
Members of the East Legon Executive Fitness Club welcomed him with a birthday song as they departed to Kumasi.
The gallant men supported their brother at Wiamose to crown the day.
A tall cake with images noting parts of Kwame Despite’s journey in life was made in honour of him.
Per reports, Dr. Osei Kwame Despite donated foodstuffs and other items to the people of Wiamoase in the Ashanti Region.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- I kicked out 6 social media influencers from set – Yvonne Nelson reveals
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- Managers of domestic debt exchange programme have zero credibility – Kofi Bentil
- Man dies after falling from Puerto Rico cliff while filming a TikTok video
- Tamale North MP blames Ghanaian culture partly for high level of corruption
- Chelsea: ‘Why no striker?’ – ‘patience’ needed at ‘toothless’ Blues
- Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira ‘troubled’ by lack of black managers
- Sixth officer fired after death of Tyre Nichols
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: Laughing gas; beware, be alert
- Akufo-Addo is not interested in funding OSP – Martin Kpebu
- Kingpin in ‘School Placement for Sale’ used to work at Education Ministry canteen – Kwasi Kwarteng
- Even vociferous Sammy Gyamfi believes in Alan Kyerematen – Catherine Afeku
- All you need to know about the Gold for Oil programme
- Former NSMQ ‘shark’ now lives in pain due to Bipolar disorder, needs help
- Gates Ag One supports project developing Africa’s self-fertilising crops with $35m
- Martin Kpebu recalls 18 unfulfilled promises by Akufo-Addo
- People are losing trust in government due to corruption – GII