The future is looking bright for Ghana’s music industry as notable local artistes landed the opportunity to walk the red carpet of the Grammys held in Los Angeles on Sunday.
Not only did top-rated acts get recognized for their best recordings, compositions, and craft on the night but others also had the experience of a lifetime getting recognized on stage.
Of the multiple big international names who rocked the red carpet of the Academy’s 65th edition, Ghanaian Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy and rapper Edem were spotted in attendance.
The two took the opportunity to network and attain some leverage for their brands.
Stonebwoy was captured having a brief-yet-hearty conversation with multiple award-winner Taylor Swift which thereafter earned him a handshake.
This incredibly brief @taylorswift13 sighting will be enough to power me through the entire week 💙 #GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/H1H8bwpz5a— MTV (@MTV) February 6, 2023
The BHIM president was spotted in another cut familiarizing with the CEO of Grammys, Harvey Mason Jr.
On the part of the Dzodze-born rapper, Edem was spotted having a solo memorable moment. He was also captured rocking a designer suit while posing before the Grammys’ monument.
It’s Possible:🙏🏻 #Fullyactive #Gogetem pic.twitter.com/xPBotlHgFJ— Edem Goget’em (@iamedem) February 6, 2023
Afterwards, both artists managed to locate each other along the aisle and conversed while the show went on.
Stonebwoy and @iamedem at the Grammy's Awards last night. Ghana Boys 🇬🇭🚀 pic.twitter.com/qrL8n6emsW— BhimNatives Ghana🏁 (@BhimNativesGh) February 6, 2023
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah
- Essence of marketing is creation of strong brands – Nsarkoh
- Christiana Awuni explains why ‘slay queens’ can’t quit having body enhancement surgeries
- Spend wisely, desist from expensive borrowing – GSE boss to government
- GOIL supports Appiatse Disaster Fund
- Headmasters can’t stop students from reporting to school over prospectus – Education Minister tells parents