Stonebwoy says he is worried about the whereabouts of the Chief Executive Officer of embattled Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah.
Although various reports suggest the CEO is in Dubai facing criminal charges, the ‘Kpo keke’ hitmaker said Nana Appiah has neither come out to deny or confirm it, which makes the situation all the more worrying.
“I especially can’t confirm his whereabouts but we hear a lot of things. He hasn’t come to write on his page that ‘I am here, I am there, I’m this’ so it’s just too many information coming from left and right,” he told Joy News’ MzGee in an interview.
He explained that he stands with investors wanting to know exactly what has happened to Nana Appiah Mensah popularly known as NAM1 and the way forward.
Stonebwoy is a brand ambassador for Menzgold and is also signed to Zylofon Music, a record label belonging to Nana Appiah Mensah.
NAM1 recently took to Instagram to congratulate Stonebwoy after he became the first African to win both the BET award and a Nickelodeon kids choice awards.
“God bless! Stonebwoy. U’re spot on bro. Soon I and I wud sit again in Jerusalem upon the still waters and sing the songs of Zion. Keep d faya blazin, abwoy. Pepper dem’. Jah!rasta farai,” he wrote.
There have been speculations that the account has been hacked or it is fake. Stonebwoy told MzGee he sincerely believes it was Menzgold and is only hoping that he is well.
“I was asked about me being the brand ambassador for Menzgold and I gave them the sincerest answer from the bottom of my heart and I think that the boss saw it where ever he is I hope that he is doing well, deemed it encouraging and fit for him to acknowledge,” he added.
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- GRASAG launches Graduate Research Trust Fund to support scientific and policy-oriented research for national development
- British Airways flight A380 makes technical stop at KIA
- Ghana, Korea $8 million rice project kicks off in Assin North
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC
- Chinese employer allegedly slashes throat of Ghanaian employee
- SIM re-registration: “Eat your humble pie” – Sam George tells Ursula Owusu
- NIA called, begged 9 Ghanaians to come for their Ghana Cards after filing complaint in court – Sam George
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the survival of banks in economic crisis
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association holds annual engagement series
- betPawa Premier League: Seydou Zerbo getting frustrated with Kotoko strikers
- Playback: Personality Profile hosts Zahara
- Recent frequent rainfall is not a new phenomenon – Chief Forecaster
- Turbo-Jets win second edition of Adonai Osagyefo Basketball Championship
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Homeowners and businesses urged to invest in security