The Royal Senchi Hotel has relaunched its recreational facilities following weeks of regular maintenance as well as special fittings to enhance its usefulness.
This was announced by the hotel’s Executive Director during a ceremony organised at the hotel to honour Ghanaian boxer, Professor Azumah Nelson for feats he chalked for the country as a sportsman.
The facilities which include state-of-the-art multipurpose lawn tennis court and a driving range for golf practice are open to the general public.
The retired boxer while at the hotel used the opportunity to tour the facilities and demonstrated his versatility at other sports.
The champ engaged his Manager, Yaw Sakyi Afari as well as Akwamuhene in a friendly symbolic playoff to mark the reopening.
The sports amenities are complemented by the Dua Sports Bar with a tree-top terrace exclusively situated within the vicinity to serve the refreshment needs of guests.
In-house guests have free access to the facilities whereas walk-in guests would need to pay to use them.
The list of activities for recreation at the 4-star hotel also include river sports, cycling and many more soon to be announced.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses appeal against Ghana in Oslo chancery building case
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- ‘It feels like it never left’ – Revitalized Hitz Skuul Reunion wins patrons’ hearts
- 2022 World Cup: Otto Addo wary of Son Heung-min threat ahead of South Korea clash
- 2022 World Cup: ‘We will see a passionate Black Stars against South Korea – Otto Addo
- UBA Ghana equips SMEs to maximise business growth
- UPSA Law School Diplomatic Dialogue Series comes off November 30, 2022
- Africa needs new strategic framework for industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- Ghanaian plastic surgeon awarded US President’s Volunteer Service Award
- 2022 World Cup: Black Stars enjoy morning walk ahead of South Korea clash
- YEA partners with Prisons Service to recruit 2000 personnel as Prison Office Assistants
- Teachers and students at Sandema embrace STEM Bootcamp
- Ghana’s domestic debt restructuring options: debt ‘haircut’, debt reprofiling or combination of both
- We can’t live in a world where dogs eat children
- Huawei signs global ITU pledge to connect 120 million people in remote areas to digital world
- Leo Ackon: A Christian perspective on Ghana’s current economic situation
- High Court to give judgement on Ato Essien, 2 others on December 1, 2022
- Crises of inequality – Eradicating injustice to ensure more inclusive, sustainable economy
- Behind the voice: An interview with TikTok’s text-to-speech actress
- Let’s work to maintain Ghana’s peace and security – Akufo-Addo