-Trust me, I’m truthful – Akufo Addo.
-Massive demo hits Mahama at akyem.
-Bono East gets €15m waste treatment plant, President cuts sod for construction work to begin.
-Man jailed 10 years for robbery.
-President cuts sod for recycling plant at Fiaso.
-Curbing examination malpractice: Rogue websites hot.
-€15m compost plant for Techiman – Prez cuts sod, says it will provide jobs for the youth.
-Retract and Apologise for your Sakawa endorsement, demonstrators tell Mahama.
-€15 million compost plant for Techiman.
New Crusading Guide
-Kennedy Agyapong in hot waters, Judge summons him over insults.
-Akyems stage demo against Mahama.
-GAEC pushes for radiation, to stop post-harvest loses, boost exposts.
-Akufo Addo cuts sod for €15m solid waste plant in Bono East.
-Mahama owes no apology – Agyenim Boateng.
-Construction of 15m Euro waste treatment plant begins in Bono East.
Daily Statesman— Joy 99.7 FM (@Joy997FM) September 10, 2020
*The real ‘Sakawa’ happened under you! Angry Akyem chiefs and citizens descend on Mahama for insulting them
*€15m integrated recycling and compost plant project takes off. #JoySMS pic.twitter.com/oZULpADQlS
-The real Sakawa happened under you! Angry Akyem Chiefs and citizens descend on Mahama for insulting them.
-€15m integrated recycling and compost plant project takes off.
- #FixTheCountry protestors counter injunction with #NameAndShame campaign on social media
- Korle-Bu doctor poisons colleague’s water with HIV blood
- Methodist Church stands by its objection to GES directive to let Muslim students fast – Bishop of Northern Accra Diocese
- NSMQ 2021: 3-man Sandema SHTS team without supporters, books place in final U/E qualifiers
- EC must review processes leading to 2020 election results collation – Akoto Ampaw
- Missing ‘okada’ rider found dead in the bush
- Keep an eye on househelps to curb sexual abuse – Victim of child defilement advises parents
- Academia must seek solutions to intolerable cost of getting people into elected positions – Asiedu Nketia
- 20 arrested in Atewa forest aren’t national security operatives – Oppong Nkrumah
- #FixTheCountry: Convenors of protest disappointed in Supreme Court over hearing scheduled for June
National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Baker-Vormawor alleges
Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
Doubts over venue for Champions League final between Chelsea and Man City as Turkey added to red list
Covid-19: GHS Director of Health Promotion advises against #FixTheCountry demonstration
FanMilk launches NutriDay zinc fortified yoghurt
Software developer volunteers to teach youth programming
Libya: Gunmen storm hotel used as Presidential Council HQ
Covid-19: Roll-out for second doses to begin May 19
Over 130 injured as Palestinian worshippers clash with Israeli police at Al-Aqsa mosque
Stephen Bernard Donkor: Politicians must fix their attitudes
Pensioner in BBC Africa Eye film dies without pension
Christ Embassy Church members plead not guilty to breaching restrictions on public gathering
Samson’s Take: Make the law fix these
Playback: Newsfile discusses #FixTheCountry brouhaha; Muslim students not allowed to fast in public Christian school
Prince Misizulu named next Zulu king amid family feud