Torrid Global Company Limited, a newly launched Oil Marketing Company, has officially opened its first filling station in Lapaz to serve motorists plying the George Walker Bush Highway in Accra.
The modern service station is equipped with Island pumps, a convenience shop, vehicle servicing lubricant centre and safety equipment.
The newest indigenous brand in the downstream petroleum sector competes with local and international fuel retail outlets by delivering a unique customer service experience.
Speaking at the opening event, the Executive Director of Torrid, Francis Kelvin Opei said the company aims to become the go-to fuel station in the country and the energy partner of choice.
He noted that the brand plans to extend its services by opening about 20 service stations at strategic locations to serve wider customer base by December 31.
The Corporate Affairs Manager of Torrid, Ayla Tissot, assured that the brand will provide the highest standard and quality fuel, offer the most competitive prices, exhibit the utmost respect for customers and contribute to the development of Lapaz.
She entreated Ghanaians, especially drivers, to spread the good news about the new station and its quality fuel.
In attendance at the ceremony were key stakeholders in the petroleum industry, media among others.
The Executive Director, assisted by National Petroleum Authority (NPA) Chairman, Joe Addo-Yobo and other officials, cut the sod to formally open the station.
- 2 nursing trainees die in gory accident at Asankragua
- Police hunt for gunmen after rescuing trapped baby from snatched car in Kumasi
- Chilling account of how policeman was killed, assailant shot dead in Bono Region
- Moesha Boduong returns to social media after several months of silence
- Marriage by proxy is legitimate under Customary Law – Lawyer
- ‘We all have 24 hours, establish yourself and stop hating successful people for nothing’ – Tracey Boakye
- Police commiserate with families and victims of Atico accident
- Novak Djokovic: Tennis star deported after losing Australia visa battle
- Withdrawal of Speaker’s military attachment politically motivated – Minority
- Ousted Mali president, Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta dies aged 76
Pastor allegedly makes away with congregant’s ¢40k, sets house on fire
Wealth of world’s 10 richest men doubled in pandemic – Oxfam
Body of officer killed in Bono Region arrives at Police Headquarters
Enterprise Life holds 20th anniversary thanksgiving service
Sudan removes Al Jazeera Live’s TV licence
We have impacted over 8.5 million lives impacted so far – Head of Vodafone Ghana Foundation
Ghana Basektball Association complete first phase of national team draft
GPL Week 13 Wrap: Kordzi scores doubles in Wonders demolition, Danlad saves Kotoko
Akufo-Addo commended for extending PSRL to end of January 2022
Today’s front pages: Monday, January 17, 2022
Ghana does not face imminent external imbalances; economic fundamentals strong – Finance Minister
GRA hits 2021 revenue target with ¢57. 32bn; highest growth in 10 years
Message from the Morning Man: Say no to abortion
AFCON Day 8 Wrap: Equatorial Guinea shock Algeria, Ivory Coast and Mali held
Customer complaints of banks, other financial institutions dropped 27.87% in half-year 2021 – BoG