Audio By Carbonatix
Tunisian coast guards recovered the bodies of five African women migrants and a baby in waters off the town of Monastir, a judge said on Thursday.
Judge Farid Ben Jha told Reuters that the bodies had been recovered late on Wednesday and that the migrants had come from sub-Saharan Africa.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Eleven remanded over land guard case activities
3 hours -
Air Force One set for makeover paint job with new colours
3 hours -
Bodo/Glimt stun Inter Milan to continue fairytale
3 hours -
Ga Mantse stable after early morning accident
3 hours -
Pressure mounts as Arsenal blow 2-goal lead to draw at Wolves
3 hours -
Club Brugge fight back to leave Atletico tie delicately poised
3 hours -
Benfica claim ‘defamation campaign’ against Prestianni
4 hours -
Sinner and Alcaraz reach Qatar quarter-finals
4 hours -
Kenpong Travel and Tours to launch 2026 World Cup travel package on Friday
4 hours -
‘It hurts a lot’ – Coutinho announces Vasco exit
4 hours -
Provider – A new gospel anthem of faith, hope, and divine supply
4 hours -
MOBA heads to Accra Ridge for 11th National Conference on Feb 21
4 hours -
Ghana’s Doris Quainoo clocks new PB 8.23s to claim second place at Jarvis City Invite
4 hours -
Spain luxury hotel scammer booked rooms for one cent, police say
4 hours -
Zuckerberg defends Meta in landmark social media addiction trial
5 hours
