Universal Hospital Group, a leading hospital equipment distributor and medical consultancy services provider in Africa has been adjudged the Best Medical Systems Consultancy in Africa at the Global Health Pharma Awards, 2022 which was held in the United Kingdom recently.
The Global Health Pharma Awards, is organised by GHP Magazine, a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary members community.
In a statement on the award, the Chief Executive Officer of UHG, Mr. Frederick Amissah explained the overall distinctiveness of the company, stating, “we are uniquely Ghanaian with global footprints through our global partnerships, and we are turnkey pioneers in markets we operate. He said the company thrives on its core values, integrity, people centricity, accountability, transparency, innovation, dependability and excellence. To us, excellence is a choice.”
Mr. Amissah added that the company’s focus is to provide its products and services to the African continent and the vast international markets beyond the sub region.
“Universal Health Group has ensured that the best thing it can do to achieve success is to become a people centric company and has had this principle since its establishment.
With this, our vision is to be the leading and most respected Pan African provider of healthcare solutions, maintain the utmost quality and professionalism every time,” he said.
Mr. Amissah noted that, “ours is a social enterprise delivering world-class healthcare facilities across Africa. We’re proud, and we’re grateful to the GHP Magazine for recognising the amazing work our team does.”
Mr. Amissah expressed his appreciation to the staff, partners and clients for their loyalty.
He disclosed that the company looks forward to increasing healthcare development, championing the growth of healthcare on the African continent, and introducing innovations that would bridge the healthcare gap in Africa in the coming years.
About GHP Magazine
GHP is a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary members community.
Established to enhance communication networks & collaboration across all themes and disciplines within 3 main categories: Human, Animal & Environmental Health.
Whilst the membership is organically grown and closely audited, members have tended to fall into a number of general categories; Academia, Industry, Public Bodies & Health Systems, Governments & Policy Makers, Funding Agencies & Groups, Investors, Regulatory & Professional Bodies.
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- Women have been misled about menopause says New York Times
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- There is no biometric record of Victor Kusi Boateng in our database – NIA tells Ablakwa
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- We have a concerted approach for investment facilitation in Ghana – GIPC’s Deputy CEO
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the revised debt exchange programme
- Teachers from 48 schools undergo CHAG’s HIV, TB training
- Insecurity in relationships and how to handle it
- Bright Simons: Will a global circular economy help or hurt Africa?
- Businessman to construct bridges to connect cut off Lawoshime community to Keta
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- Include us in Traditional Council Affairs – Buipe Queen Mothers
- Andre Ayew explains decision to join Nottingham Forest
- Kylian Mbappe: Paris St-Germain striker to miss Champions League tie with injury
- Andre Ayew joins Nottingham Forest after Al Sadd departure
- Okaikwei South MP supports 200 students in Constituency
- Peru grows 6,000 different types of potatoes – Peruvian Ambassador to Ghana
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Illegal mining: Government to reclaim five thousand hectares of land destroyed by Galamsey