Rapper Edem is urging his colleagues and other public figures to disseminate information about Coronavirus using their local dialects.
According to him, many people who do not have a grasp of the English Language are missing out on the education carried out by the Health Ministry on the virus.
“It looks like non-english speaking people are being misinformed,” he wrote on Instagram.
To demonstrate, Edem posted a video on his social media handles educating people on coronavirus and how to protect themselves in Ewe – his first language.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- AFCON 2023Q: Black Stars hold first training at Baba Yara Stadium [Photos]
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- NYA lauds District Assembly Common Fund for role in Youth Resource Centres construction
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hint at audit
- I love listening to music more than recording – Kelvyn Boy
- Bring Mohammed Muntaka to book – NDC executives told
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality bill: Life in prison for saying you’re gay
- Oforikrom Assembly signs MoU with Crops Research Institute to improve vegetable production
- Woman arrested for cooking after reopening of Kejetia Market
- Saudi government provides parcels to Muslims ahead of Ramadan
- African scientists urge governments to invest in appropriate regulatory mechanisms for biotech products
- NDC primaries: We need a people-centered leader in Ketu North – Edem Agbana
- Referee suspended for using spectator’s mobile phone to disallow goal
- NIB arrest some ECG IT personnel over recent prepaid vending challenges
- Vodafone cash and MobileMoney Limited partner to enable merchant interoperability
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at Coach Hene Sports Club