A US-based doctor Stella Immanuel says hydroxychloroquine, together with Zinc, and Zithromax, is an effective cure for the coronavirus.
In her statement, she added that these drugs have the combined ability of minimizing the effects of the virus, and in some instances prevent it from being contracted.
“I have personally treated over 350 patients with Covid-19. Patients that have diabetes, patients that have high blood pressure, patients that have asthma, old people … I think my oldest patients are 92 … 87-year-olds, she said “And the result has been the same. I put them on hydroxychloroquine, I put them on zinc, I put them on Zithromax, and they’re all well.”
Said to have studied medicine in Nigeria, Dr Immanuel is part of a team of medical professionals who attended the America Frontline Doctors Summit at the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. on Monday, July 27.
Taking the podium to address the media and the public on the fight against Covid-19, a few of them, including Dr Immanuel, added that wearing face masks and the closing down schools would not be necessary if this ‘remedy’ for the virus was accepted and administered to cure Covid-19 patients.
Dr Emmanuel, believed to be a Cameroonian also dismissed claims that the drug could cause serious heart problems for coronavirus patients.
Her submission quickly went viral as she talked about her experience treating Covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and her belief in its efficacy against the directive from the World Health Organisation.
The video has however has been pulled down by Facebook and Youtube over allegations of fake news.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Claims GNPC is causing financial loss to the state in Genser deal misleading – Deputy Energy Minister
- The Council from 2017 had issues with medical training from certain parts of the world – Dr. Banyubala
- Police investigate drowning of Officer at Sefwi Amoaya
- Bui Power Authority committed to harnessing football talents within its enclave – Management
- Andre Ayew becomes Ghana’s joint most capped player alongside Asamoah Gyan
- West Africa Crypto and Fintech summit held in Accra
- Sthenjwa Luthuli explores freedom and social restriction in Imbewu Yokhokho exhibition