Instagram sensation and actress, Efia Odo, feigned ignorance of actress Fella Makafui when she appeared on ‘This Is Gospel’ (TIG) with Fanky 5 on Hitz FM.
She had her turn on the show that explores the Christian lives of celebrities on Sunday and tried to avoid questions regarding the actress she once had a scuffle with.
“Who is that? I don’t know who that is. I’ve never heard of her. Is that like a bird or something?” she asked in response to a question on the relationship between them.
Efia Odo, however, admitted later on that she apologised to Fella Makafui for humiliating her on social media.
She stressed that she only apologised for the humiliation and not the series of allegations against the ‘YOLO’ actress.
“I don’t like fakeness…So I addressed the situation publicly. She did something I didn’t like and that was that. I speak my mind and I go my way…I wasn’t apologizing for what I said but I apologized for humiliating her in public,” she said.
Efia Odo is reported to have alleged that the ‘YOLO’ actress sleeps with film producers for movie roles.
She is also on record for saying that her colleague actress engages in sexual affairs with politicians for monetary favours.
Also on the ‘TIG’ show, the Instagram sensation debunked rumours suggesting that her boyfriend, RevLoe, is married but admitted that he has children with another woman.
Revloe and Efia Odo frequently flaunt their love affair on social media and this has attracted several criticisms.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47