IT expert and music producer, David Kwamena Bolton, popularly known as D’Kaybee is out with a music video for his song titled ‘Odo Fofro’.
The tune features Samini and was co-written by Pricky Yardie.
Inasmuch as ‘Odo Frofro’ is a love song, it also exhibits the enviable cultural heritage of Ghana as the nation celebrates ‘The Year of Return’.
The music video features scenes from cultural displays at Ekumfi-Otuam in the Central Region of Ghana as well as Kente and other cultural materials.
The Aburi Botanical Gardens, Ghana’s Black Star Square, the fishing community in James Town, Adomi Bridge, Larabanga Mosque are among sites in Ghana captured in the video.
David Kwame Bolton premiered the music video on Joy Prime’s Red Carpet Show on Saturday.
Check out visuals for ‘Odo Frofro’ by David Bolton featuring Samini.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent