Cross out a woman who cannot cook when considering marriage, according to Samuel Kwesi Danso Arthur, father of rapper Kwesi Arthur.
The rapper’s dad revealed in an interview with Joy News’ MzGee on ‘The Gist’ that, he had given his son some specifics when it comes to finding a life partner.
“You need to watch the way they present themselves, the way they go about things. She needs to be able to handle her own home well. A woman must be a good cook and a woman who doesn’t know how to cook is not marriage material. Their mum is a good cook so possibly they would be able to select a woman who is a good cook,” he said.
Mr Danso added, “I know they play with girls, but I always caution them. We have women who are marriage materials and excuse me, and women who are not marriage materials so when you see those who are marriage materials you can easily identify them”.
Mr Arthur who described his son Kwesi Arthur as a “good cook”, disclosed his son’s favourite cuisine was Jollof.
The Gist with MzGee on the JoyNews channel shows on Saturdays and Sundays at 8.30pm. Catch it same time on DSTV 421 and GOTV 144.
Watch interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent